BW/BW2 Reshiram, Zekrom, or Kyurem?

Which one do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brOkenice

Still an Ice Expert
In this thread, talk about the Tao Trio, which one you like, and why.

To make sure this doesn't get spammy, you must include a reason why you like one, and dislike the others.

Ex.
Random Member said:
I like Zekrom.
Zekrom's design is cool(all mecha), it isn't half bad in battle, and I always wanted a Electric/Dragon.
Reshiram looks too weird, and freaks me out.
Kyurem's design is even creepier.

Something like that.

Bad EX.
n00b said:
I like Kyurem. The others suck.

Nothing like that.
Discuss which is stronger, better looking, and etc.

I like zekrom better then the other to the reason why is that kyurem is powerful but it take it awhile to defeat Zekrom while it would take mere secound to beat reshiram and minutes to kyurem but to add i do think kyurem doesn't need a new form but it probably will anyways

@BrOkenICE: Unfortunately, the discussion you posed constitutes a favorites thread, which diverges from the site rules. However, for the moment I'll leave the thread open, because it can easily be changed into a general discussion about the Tao Trio period (i.e., their roles in the games, contexts in the competitive battling, etc.). So to that end, I'd recommend changing your original post to something reflective of that general discussion, otherwise, if "favorites" posts continue appearing in the next few hours, the thread will have to be locked. Thanks!

Why the heck don't all 3 learn Earthquake? I mean, even shuckle can learn Earthquake...
btw, some time ago, I thought about this: Since Reshiram and Zekrom's tails are generators and "glow", shouldn't them be able to learn Tail Glow? I know it would be broken but it would make sense, I think...

EDIT: like Gary said, this could very well be the "Official Tao Trio Discussion Thread". Post things related to them but keep favorite posts away. The poll could stay, so people discuss them and at the same time vote for their favorite but without the need of spamming the thread...

Probably Kyurem.

I think the reason is that not only am I partial towards Ice-types and have been looking forward to Dragon/Ice for a while, but I also like the backstory behind Kyurem - that is, Reshiram and Zekrom were once a single dragon, and Kyurem is its corpse. Another reason is I don't really like the design of Reshiram or Zekrom at all. Sure it's based on the yin and yang idea, but that doesn't mean that automatically gives them license to be boring (they're monochrome).

I'll look forward to Kyurem getting better and the other two getting worse.

Zekrom. I like its design, and the fact I prefer Electric types. It also has the highest attack stat of any Unova Pokemon. I also like its movepool, and I am very annoyed it didn't get EQ (a tiny, light pine cone gets it, but a giant, heavy dragon doesn't?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back