BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess majority is picking Zekrom. Usually apearance isn't everything but I have to say that part of Reshiram looks like a chicken.

Even though I will admit that Zekrom looks like it's going to wreck planets, I think I prefer Reshiram.

I've always been the one who goes for the "Good side" in good vs evil disputes. Like, in SA2B I raised my chao to be good :3

Anyways, I think Reshiram looks very angelic/sleek. It flows with a nice...I don't know how to say it.

It's tail confuses me, though.

And I'm calling it now, Zekrom will specialize in Offense (probably Sp Atk), and Reshiram in Defensive capabilities.

But I wonder who's faster?! And what their signature moves will be...

Reshiram, by far. To me, Zekrom just looks like a mixture of a lot of Pokémon, even its tail, which bears a resemblance to Slowbro's. Its name doesn't exactly sound threatening, either...I dunno, I guess I just have something for Reshiram. Looks cooler than Zekrom, IMO.

Reshiram all the way! It's majestic and beautiful. It is absolutely one of the very best legendary Pokemon if you ask me, and one heck of an awesome Pokemon in general. It's the reason I reconsidered getting White, for now I have to get Black and get Reshiram. Zekrom is OK, but doesn't light a candle to Reshiram.

Xous said:
I think I like Reshiram best, but Zekrom is also awesome - I'm having a hard time picking which one I like best and sticking with it. It's driving me insane. >_<

I really love Reshiram's look - sleek, angelic, divine. The only thing stopping me from having no problem in choosing it as the one I like more is its nose - I don't like how it looks so animal-like. However, no matter how much I love the look of Reshiram, I can't get past Zekrom's "beastly" design - it just looks so cool and tough. Like it's about to wreck your whole team.

I think if I absolutely had to choose one at this time, it'd be Reshiram. And I think it'll be the one I end up going with once everything about them is revealed. (Their stats, secondary Types (if any), and movepool will play a small role in which one I choose, too.)

This is exactly how I'm feeling. I initially wanted Black but after seeing Zekrom I don't know. One minute I'm on Zekrom the next I want Reshiram. Although I have to say that your analysis on them is spot on. The reason I'm liking Zekrom is because of how he looks like he will just wreck your whole team! While Reshiram looks angelic and divine. I love them both!

Zekrom just kicks butt. He's cool-looking, his claws are boss, and I just hate how Reshiram has puny hands on huge wings. Although both look like Digimon, Zekrom gets my vote on being PWNage.

I like Zekrom more, but Reshiram seems very cool as well. Zekrom seems beastly and earthly, which is very cool, while Reshiram seems angelic and heavenly. If Zekrom represents heck, I think i'll have to go with Reshiram. Being a Christian, I can't willingly pick the mascot of evil. But, if Zekrom is just dark, then I might choose him.

The only problem is, is that my brother also want Zekrom as his mascot legendary. It depends on who gets to buy their game first. So the battle is on...

Both of them are made by Ken Sugimori with hard work. Look on their hands, tails, eyes, body, belly.
If you were Ken, would you make better Pokemon?

That give us a point, both of them rock!

Metalizard said:
Just a question: Does Zekrom only have 1 horn? I think it would look better if it had 2 horns...

?

I don't see a horn, I just see an ear-looking thing from the left side of his head, and based on the angle we see him, there's more than likely one on the other side of his head to make him symmetrical.

Or they could pull a Darkrai-eye thing and give him one. I always thought that was weird...

It probably does have two. But if you analyze the size a bit it can seem like it has one horn.

I dont know their names yet, but the white one looks sexy(dont judge me) and lovely! But The black one looks sleek and mysterious! Id go for the black one! :D

EspeonROX said:
It's probably got two, but one just isn't visible from our angle.

Yeah I think if you look closely we can see the end of the other sticking out behind it's head.

I gotta go with Zekrom. He looks like his wallet says Bad Mutha--SHUT YO MOUTH!
Reshiram is okay, but there's something a little...off about it to me. It looks like a cross between the Luck Dragon from The Neverending Story, a chicken and a giraffe.

I think that Zekrom's ability "Terra Voltage" will mean that it's electric moves WILL affect ground pokemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back