Finished Reggie's Racing Cup 2: Final Race Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Car: #17
Pokémon: Shellos
Colours: Teal, Indigo, and Gold

I may not be punctual about showing up to post improvements since I'll be on vacation soon, so if that's an issue, don't put me in, but you can always just roll a die to decide what you give me or whatever. :p

Reggie McGigas

-
Car: #17
Pokémon: Shellos
Colours: Teal, Indigo, and Gold

I may not be punctual about showing up to post improvements since I'll be on vacation soon, so if that's an issue, don't put me in, but you can always just roll a die to decide what you give me or whatever. :p
Nah don't worry about it, you're in. I'll roll a die for you like you suggested for upgrades

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
I think this is probably one of my favourite forum games so I'm really happy you're bringing it back Reggie! xD

Car #: 79
Pokemon Sponsor: Slowpoke
Colours: Slowpoke Pink, White (and possibly blue)
Extra Info: I guess try to make it look like a Slowpoke (blue is if you want to do it swimming or something).

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Car #: 68
Pokemon Sponsor: Simisear
Colors: Beige and Gray
Extra Info: Can I get just one gray door? If not, just a gray roof. Everything else is beige.

Reggie McGigas

-
Hey guys. A video on everyone's cars should come today or tomorrow. The first race will hopefully be by Friday as I have an unusually busy weekend

Reggie McGigas

-

Here are the cars for this season. I hope you like them. Editing was a little bit off but I'm still getting used to using sony vegas instead of movie maker or filmora.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Wow all of the cars look amazing! My top 2 are my own, Gligar, as it's so vibrant, and the little Gligar poking their tongues out behind the wheel arches are so cute, and Dartrix! I think Dartrix really stands out with all of the deep red, and the green comes through really well in the pattern it's got on the car. I think throughout the game my eyes are gonna be drawn to both of these cars, whether they're in the spotlight or not! :p

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
OH MY GOD THAT PIKACHU LOOKS AMAZING :D

Really nice work on the cars! They look absolutely amazing! The music choice had me laughing at the beginning. XD

NightOfYuyuko

Next station: Brick City!
Awesome job on the cars! Lets see who's gonna win the first race though, making your car pretty isn't gonna win any races :p.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
My car is nice; I'm kind of glad my car's a Ford. It's my favorite manufacturer even though it's not driven by my favorite current driver.

Can't wait to see all the cars in action.

Reggie McGigas

-
Just simulated the first race, I'll post the results along with the recap when I finish editing it. Was a pretty exciting race with a big crash early on, similar to how the first race of season one started oddly enough.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Just simulated the first race, I'll post the results along with the recap when I finish editing it. Was a pretty exciting race with a big crash early on, similar to how the first race of season one started oddly enough.
Welp, the results have already happened. I'm excited to see the results(betting on the fact I was in that crash, because that's just my luck)!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

inb4 our Daytona 500 matches what happened in February

And The Big One? Hope I survived that. (inb4 my car went airborne in the crash)

Reggie McGigas

-

Race Recap:

Congrats to King Xerneas, who started in last place but managed to end up in first place. He takes home the first win of the season.

Race Results:
F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 18 68 King Xerneas 141.896 20 5 Running
2 13 16 GM Draclord -0.09 20 0 Running
3 15 77 TheFlyingPidove -0.19 20 3 Running
4 12 17 Athena -0.38 20 1 Running
5 11 79 Ice Espeon -3.97 20 7* Running
6 9 39 Celever -4.09 20 0 Running
7 10 38 LordODaRings -34.96 20 0 Running
8 6 8 bbninjas -37.75 20 0 Running
9 7 54 QuakingPunch73 -37.96 20 1 Running
10 8 13 NightOfYuyuko -38.83 20 1 Running
11 14 22 NinjaPengiun -38.92 20 1 Running
12 1 15 ScatteredMind -40.38 20 0 Running
13 16 64 PikaMasterJesi -40.56 20 0 Running
14 3 7 DoubleOSquirtle -40.77 20 1 Running
15 5 25 Tails -41.47 20 0 Running
16 4 42 Steffenka -44.49 20 0 Running
17 2 4 Robin Aisaga -45.18 20 0 Running
18 17 72 thegrovylekid -16L 4 0 109 Accident

You all have until friday, 10/14/16 at 11:59 PM, to submit your upgrades - good luck!​

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Welp. I guess I did good. 7th of 18 people is top 39% so that's decent, I guess. I'll upgrade aggression.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I qualified last, so I'll hope for that to regress to the mean. Next race, I'll take out my aggression on all the other drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.