Red Hot Chili Peppers

Kingdra King

User experience may vary
So are there any fans out there? I personally love them and they are in my top 3 if not my favorite!

So these ar my favorite songs of theirs:

Suck My Kiss
Give It Away
Under The Bridge
Can't Stop
Dani California
Californiacation

These are just some of there many and amazing songs.

If you don't like the band for some reason don's start saying ugly things about them. If you wan to say that you don't like them you may say why...

I like Dani California, and Give it away (I don't know why though >.>)
I don't really like that they performed naked once though.

I like Dani California because it brings back memories of a certain friend I haven't seen in a really long time, but other than that, I don't think they're anything amazing (really don't deserve having space mountain centered around them..)

I've only heard suck my kiss from Guitar hero, and didn't like it. I can tell they have talent, but there songs seem rushed to me.

RHCP are an excellent band, combining modern rock with thier funk influences. You gotta love Flea. You never know what to expect from them and they write great songs. My favorites are Wet Sand, Cabron, and Scar Tissue. They are in my top 5.

Suck my kiss is the song that made me like the peppers :)
I'm a huge fan ever since i was just 15.
I've seen them 3 times.

Favorite songs:

Righteous and the wicked
Search and destroy (LIVE!)
Don't forget me
Sir Psycho sexy
I could've lied

best CDs IMO are BloodSugarSexMagik and Mother milk

I love the Chilli Peppers.... favorite album: Stadium Arcadium. Favorite Songs: Snow, Torture me, Strip my Mind, Hard to Concentrate, She's Only 18, etc :D

its my absolute fav band top 3 songs by them in order are
1.cant stop
2.sir psycho sexy
3.give it away.
they are great.
fave album is blood sugar sex magic.

Back