• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Really need Scizor and Donphan Prime! H: Unopened Power Play theme deck! W:Excadrill (56) and Bearti

RE: **US Only** Really need Scizor and Donphan Prime!!! Also looking for Excadrill and Beartic (30) if anyone has them

if its M or NM would you do 5 rockets trickery for it?

RE: **US Only** Really need Scizor and Donphan Prime!!! Also looking for Excadrill and Beartic (30) if anyone has them

Would you be interested in a RDL top to complete your second RDL set?

Radical144 said:
if its M or NM would you do 5 rockets trickery for it?
It's NM-M and yes I would. I will PM you.
Skyline said:
Would you be interested in a RDL top to complete your second RDL set?

Not really, I'm looking to trade the half I have.

RE: **US Only** Really need Scizor and Donphan Prime!!! Also looking for Excadrill if anyone has them for trade yet!

Captian Bad Kid said:
I've got a RH Rare Candy, Lost Remover, Indigo Plateau, Professor Oak's new Theory, Warp Point, RH PokeBall, and a Rescue Energy.
Just traded most of them in bulk so that's all.
Skipped?

interested in these:
Lucario MT
Mewtwo LA

are they mint?
I also am looking for ex pokemon.

i have donphan prime

CML for:
Floatzel GL
3x Lucario GL (1 RH)
Rampardos GL
Mismagius GL
Froslass GL (RH)
Bronzong 4 (RH)
Vespiquen 4 (RH)
Vespiquen 4
Espion 4
2x Drapion 4
Raichu GL
Heracross 4
1x Golem 4
Mr. Mime 4
1x Snorlax
2x Lickilicky C
Charizard G

Hey, I have Scizor Prime and several Team Rockets Trickery (about 3-4). I am looking for HGSS-on trainers, but I didn't see any on your list. If you have some, let me know. Thanks

Captian Bad Kid: Whoops. The thread spilled onto a new page and I missed your post. Sorry. I have no problem trading Slowking Prime but I'm not really seeing anything on your list. I primarily play and I'm looking for modified legal cards I can use in a deck. Your Rare Candy and PONT are the only trainers out of the ones you listed that I am interested in but you only have one of each and I don't want to get rid of a prime for just those.

Soariyant: The Lucario Lv x is NM and the Mewtwo Lv x is M. The ex's I have are:

Walrein PK
Scyther RS
Claydol PK
Ho-oh UF
Tyranitar DF
Armaldo LM
Rayquaza DF
Magmar RS
Electabuzz RS

LillipupFTW: I'm not seeing anything right now. I'm pretty much only looking for the things on my wants list which are modified legal deck building cards. Thanks though.

ace11: I don't have any HG/SS on trainers listed because I pretty much use all of the ones I have now. I also build decks for my three little brothers so I rarely have extra ones. I just looked at your thread and I don't think I even have any of your wants to trade you for that Scizor but you are obviously free to take a look at any other haves of mine that you may want for it. Thanks.

Back