Finished Ready Aim Fire! S2 R3 - On Cruise - We Have a Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not merely shoot myself with a "cannon ball", please, that's for peasants. This is what I requested I ACTUALLY shoot myself with which would have made the game MUCH simpler. :p

I shoot myself.....with all other players in the game in a giant snow ball.....made out of lava and fire and nightmares and the most evil card in pokemon.....Seismitoad EX.

As the night ended, the passengers awaken in anticipation of a bit of rivalry. Squirtle Squad proceeded to pump his emergency life raft. Unfortunately his raft had a leak, which caused a high-pitch squeal, alerting each passenger. Squirtle Squad immediately responds with Plan B, andchucks his corrugated iron pump at scattered mind. The past meditation appeared to pay off, as the pump landed a critical hit and caused scattered mind to be launched into space. How cool.

Unfortunately for simsands, who had decided to continue his meditation, scattered mind's lemur buddies raced from the cargo hold to avenge his death! Completely unprepared for such an assault, simsands could hold himself together no more.

Meanwhile, thegrovylekid covered Yeowie in sunscreen. Yeowie, surprised by the infiltration to his privacy, raised his arm to chuck his iPad (again). thegrovylekid took the brief surprise advantage to race away, waiting for the sneaky sunscreen to take effect. While waiting, thegrovylekid put on some sunscreen himself. A bit too hasty, it seems, as thegrovylekid went into shock. Whoops - someone forgot to read the labels!

bbninjas walks out of his cabin to find the passengers had already taken things into their own hands, much to his disappointment. Scrubbing the deck would take significantly longer today, it seems.

thegrovylekid (Killed by Yeowie's retaliation)
scattered mind (Piercing shot by Squirtle Squad)
simsands (Shot by scattered mind)
Squirtle Squad
Yeowie
Phase 3 begin!
Players have approximately 21 hours from this post, or 5:00 PM on the 15th of November AEST, to submit their action by privately PMing me.

@Squirtle Squad @Yeowie

Guys if you're just going to fire at eachother I dare you to use the weapon I tried to use, think about it, the entire battle could take place on a giant sphere of molten lava snow balls with platforms made out of seismitoad EX *shudder*.

Guys if you're just going to fire at eachother I dare you to use the weapon I tried to use, think about it, the entire battle could take place on a giant sphere of molten lava snow balls with platforms made out of seismitoad EX *shudder*.

Don't dare them to do stuff, you'll just get killed by @scattered mind x.x

Suddenly, a loud bang can be heard and the liner's sirens go off. The two remaining passengers of the liner feel their coincounce slipping away from them as the slip into a coma.

Three days later...

Yeowie opened his eyes. Groggily, he stood up, walked outside the wreck of a ship onto lush land. Turning on his iPad, he set up a beacon to find the location of the other passenger, Squirtle Squad. Even a crash will not prove to be a detriment. Yeowie begun to punch some code into his iPad...

Meanwhile, Squirtle Squad was wide and awake. He'd been awake for a few hours now - not even a hibernating sloth could sleep through the noise of the lemurs! Deciding to set up a shelter and perhaps do some meditating, Squirtle Sqaud proceeded to scavenge for wood and other materials. Good thing he brought a pocket knife!

Yeowie smirked. His iBeacon had managed to pick up signals approximately a kilometre into the jungle. He even had the element of surprise. He raced through the jungle, intent on being the sole survivor. Brandishing a knife, no animal could stop him, as it took him about ten minutes to reach the campsite of Squirtle Squad. With the element of surprise, Yeowie jumped behind the victim, stabbed him and killed him.

Yeowie wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back