Finished Ready Aim Fire! S2 R3 - On Cruise - We Have a Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Greeting to all and welcome to Ready Aim Fire! Season 2 Round 3, hosted by bbninjas! The theme will be "On a Cruise Liner".

Rules:
This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a gun or gun-like weapons. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun. When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. Or you could steer clear of everyone and just do nothing, idly wishing your life away, but should you survive you will earn yourself a piercing shot.

An example to demonstrate. Vom, bbninjas, Celever, Squirtle Squad, thegrovylekid are in a game. Vom shoots bbninjas. bbninjas shoots himself. Celever shoots himself. Squirtle Squad shoots bbninjas. thegrovylekid does nothing. Resolution: Vom and Squirtle Squad die because they both shot bbninjas, who shot himself. bbninjas survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Celever dies because he shot himself and no one else shot him. thegrovylekid avoids everyone and survives.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

Simply sign up by posting "in" and something you consider essential to take on a cruise in-thread. Sign ups will end at 4:00PM on the 9th of November AEST.

1) Celever
2) double o squirtle
3) thegrovylekid
4) Vom
5) Squirtle Squad
6) scattered mind
7) Empoleon_master
8) Yeowie
9) GM Draclord
10) simsands
11) Reinforce
12) Ice Espeon
13) mordacazir

Hall Of Fame Season 1:
1 - Ready Aim Fire > Jeremy1026
2 - Ready Aim Fire Game 2 > Reinforce
3 - Ready Aim Fire Game 3 > Machamp The Champion
4 - Ready Aim Fire Game 4 > N/A
5 - Ready Aim Fire Game 5: Hunger Games > Teal
6 - Ready Aim Fire Game 6 (Super Smash Bros.) > Machamp The Champion
7 - Ready Aim Fire Game 7 (Super Smash Bros.) > bbninjas
8 - Ready Aim Fire Game 8 (Fanbois) > bbninjas
9 - Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics > TrainerLoganPoke
10 - Ready Aim Fire 10: Pokemon >N/A
11 - Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart > Carpey

Hall Of Fame Season 2:
12 - Ready, Aim, Fire! > GM DracLord
13 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 2: Bullet of Bullets > bbninjas
14 - Ready, Aim, Fire! 3: On a Cruise > Yeowie

Last edited:
In <3

As for the essential thing to take on a cruise ship, I'd have to go for my bae Vom <3

Last edited:
In, and I am really sorry for being a butt to you, ninjas, I really am sorry. ):

Edit, for something I would take on a cruise it would be.....another Cruise Ship that's BIGGER than the cruise ship I'm going on.

Last edited:
I am so terrible at these but I'll go in. Again.

I'll bring along a giant iceberg.

bbninjas blew his shipmaster whistle to inform the passengers to hop onto the cruise. Salt slapped across the passenger's faces, and Vom covered his face for a split second to shield from the saline wind. Unfortunately for Vom, the moment of blindness was just what Reinforce needed to stick chewing gum on his neck. Startled, Vom proceeded to jump and then fall into the cold waters nearby, causinghimto catch hypothermia and die.

Empoleon_master, a successful businessman, who had bought a larger-than-large battle-cruise ship the day prior, attempted to test out his new toy. Bored that no potential cannon targets had come his way, Empoleon_master shot the cannon directly upwards, investigating the effects of gravity. Unfortunately gravity pulls things down, as the cannonball proceeded to fall onto Empoleon_master, crushing him.

Unfazed by these events, the passengers briskly hopped on board in site of Madagascar. thegrovylekid and Yeowie decided to sit outside enjoying the ocean view, when Reinforce came around asking where exactly everyone was going. Responding with "Madagascar", thegrovylekid explained the requirement of sunblock, which he wiped onto Reinforce, while Yeowie, annoyed about being interrupted, simultaneously chucked his iPad. Reinforce, allergic to sunblock and getting things thrown at him, became nauseous and fell over the ship railing into the water, and died.

Meanwhile, double o squirtle and GM Draclord were having a staring-hat contest, wearing a captain's hat and crown respectively. Neither backed down as the contest stretched through the night. However, due to a combination of sleep deprivation, hunger and dust getting into the eyes, the two fell into a coma and (effectively) died.

Celever ran around frantically searching for his bae, Vom. While searching in the cargo hold, a frightened lemur flew out of nowhere, clawing and scratching and biting and gnawing and... well, you get the idea. Celever couldn't cope with losing Vom (and getting clawed) any further and lost his will to live. scattered mind walked from the cargo hold, proud of his work.

Ice Espeon decided to hide on his giganticulous iceberg. It appears he was hopeless at hiding, as a leopard seal found him, flopped onto the iceberg and ate him for lunch. At the same time, mordacazir was retrieving some dinner for theirself. When the waitress failed to give them a knife, mordacazir practiced their jujitsu on the poor women. The chef, distraught by the recent happenings, grabbed the offender by the collar and threw them over board. The poor guy was never seen again.

During the night, after the havoc had finalised, bbninjas found simsands and Squirtle Squad sitting in the public cabin. simsands was meditating over his imaginary knife, while Squirtle Squad watched in awe and decided to meditate himself.

Celever (Shot by scattered)
double o squirtle (Suicide)
Vom (Shot by Reinforce)
Empoleon_master (Suicide)
GM Draclord (Suicide)
Reinforce (Shot by thegrovylekid, Yeowie)
Ice Espeon (Suicide)
mordacazir (Suicide)
thegrovylekid
Squirtle Squad*
scattered mind
Yeowie
simsands*
A * marks a piercing shot available to that player. Remember to notify me if you are using a piercing shot when you submit your action!

Phase 2 begin!
Players have approximately 34 hours from this post, or 7:00 AM on the 14th of November AEST, to submit their action by privately PMing me.

@thegrovylekid @Squirtle Squad @scattered mind @Yeowie @simsands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back