Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! Round 6 ~ Pokémon Contest ~ Congratulations Professor Palutena!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how sometimes people put way too much on their plate so things start falling off of it? That happened to me :x

So let's have a little minigame! Ish. The 5 remaining players, @bbninjas, @GM DracLord, @scattered mind, @Professor Palutena and @simsands all have 48 hours to post in this thread which way they'd like this game to progress. These are the three options:
  1. We scrap the flavour, but the game continues as normal. Those updates should only take like 5 minutes, so it's easily done.
  2. Game continues as normal, including flavour. The next chapter is sort of half written, but I do have a lot of other pressing matters rn. I'm sorta working on the game in free bits of time here and there, but it could mean the game takes a couple more weeks. :/
  3. No one cares about this game any more so we ditch it </3

1 or 3; I don't mind. (You should have my action floating around in your PMs. :U).

OK, so with 3 votes for continuing without flavour, 2 for continuing with flavour, and 2 for finishing the game completely (</3) we're scrapping flavour!

Cycle 3
bbninjas shoots simsands with a piercing shot and GM DracLord shoots simsands with a regular one (R.I.P </3)
simsands did nothing. And died. Ouch.
scattered mind shot bbninjas with his Bisharp's Sucker Punch (he sent in the flavour so I used it :U) and successfully killed him. Hooray! \o/
Professor Palutena does nothing and gets a piercing shot. Congrats :v

Remaining Live Players:
@scattered mind
@Professor Palutena (piercing shot)
@GM DracLord

Participants have until the 14th March at approximately this time before they have to submit.

Sorry for the late update. Decided to wait for the last player to submit, just for the sake of this game not being super anti-climactic :U

Cycle 4
@GM DracLord shoots Prof P.
@scattered mind shoots Prof P.
Prof P shoots himself, so....
GM Drac and simsands both die!

Congratulations to @Professor Palutena for winning this extremely poorly hosted edition of RAF! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back