Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! Round 6 ~ Pokémon Contest ~ Congratulations Professor Palutena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
You know how sometimes people put way too much on their plate so things start falling off of it? That happened to me :x

So let's have a little minigame! Ish. The 5 remaining players, @bbninjas, @GM DracLord, @scattered mind, @Professor Palutena and @simsands all have 48 hours to post in this thread which way they'd like this game to progress. These are the three options:
  1. We scrap the flavour, but the game continues as normal. Those updates should only take like 5 minutes, so it's easily done.
  2. Game continues as normal, including flavour. The next chapter is sort of half written, but I do have a lot of other pressing matters rn. I'm sorta working on the game in free bits of time here and there, but it could mean the game takes a couple more weeks. :/
  3. No one cares about this game any more so we ditch it </3

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
1 or 3; I don't mind. (You should have my action floating around in your PMs. :U).

Celever

Wheeeee~
OK, so with 3 votes for continuing without flavour, 2 for continuing with flavour, and 2 for finishing the game completely (</3) we're scrapping flavour!

Cycle 3
bbninjas shoots simsands with a piercing shot and GM DracLord shoots simsands with a regular one (R.I.P </3)
simsands did nothing. And died. Ouch.
scattered mind shot bbninjas with his Bisharp's Sucker Punch (he sent in the flavour so I used it :U) and successfully killed him. Hooray! \o/
Professor Palutena does nothing and gets a piercing shot. Congrats :v

Remaining Live Players:
@scattered mind
@Professor Palutena (piercing shot)
@GM DracLord

Participants have until the 14th March at approximately this time before they have to submit.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Sorry for the late update. Decided to wait for the last player to submit, just for the sake of this game not being super anti-climactic :U

Cycle 4
@GM DracLord shoots Prof P.
@scattered mind shoots Prof P.
Prof P shoots himself, so....
GM Drac and simsands both die!

Congratulations to @Professor Palutena for winning this extremely poorly hosted edition of RAF! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.