Finished Ready Aim Fire: Game 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is what it is... then you Americans/British may say
x's
weirdly.

I will try this game. In with the PSP. Where is the Sony love on this forum?

RE: Ready Aim FiGame 8

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
I'll be in with probably the biggest video game success in history

/Virtual Boy

Honestly not sure wether to put you down as PS2 or Virtual Boy :D

In with GBA

Edit: Sorry, but I'm picky: it's Game Boy Advance, not "Advanced." I'd edit it myself but I can't anymore :/

Round 1 Begins Now. You will have 48 hours to submit your action, if you don't submit, you will be modkilled.

I would be an idiot not to defend.

As day broke the masses descended upon the mall in hopes of snagging the Limited Edition, Super Virtual Playstation 4DS One. Too bad there was only one in stock in the whole town.

Before the doors even opened Luispipe and sillykyle decided to put their differences aside and work together. They hashed out a plan, Luis would take out Ice Espeon while Kyle decided to sneak up on bbninjas. Unfortunately, when they came to deliver their blows, both of their targets dropped to the ground and just like that Luis and Kyle were dead. Celever came out of the shadows prepared to take down Kyle, but was too late, Kyle was already dead.

Seeing the carnage that just unfolded Teal and GM Draclord closed up their 3DS's and backed away from the door. Omega Soul was close behind with his WiiU Gamepad in tow.

PMJ and Keeper of Night looked down at their respective portables and figured, everyone is doing it, why not us? Just as they packed up their PSP and Game Boy Color they were ambushed. PMJ was killed by Blui's copy of Kirby, flung from his Game Boy. MtheW pulled out his Game Boy Advanced and hit Keeper over the head with the purple console.

Machamp The Champion tried to hide but was seen with his trigrippd N64 controller by Reinforce and was quickly struck down.

AlexanderTheAwesome became disoriented and got a crushing headache, probably because he didn't take off his Virtual Boy, while searching for Squirtle Squad who was nowhere to be found.

As the day came to an end, NameBlank was found alone in his tent, dead from asphyxiation after blowing into his NES all day trying to get past the flashing blue screen.

Dead:
Machamp The Champion (Shot)
Luispipe8 (Counter Killed)
NameBlank (Suicide)
sillykyle (Counter Killed)
PMJ (Shot)
Keeper of Night (Shot)
Squirtle Squad (Modkilled/Shot)

Survivors:

bbninjas
Celever
Teal*
Blui
GM Draclord*
Omega Soul*
Ice Espeon
Reinforce
AlexanderTheAwesome
MtheW

*Earned skip the line token

The second action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

Haha, well, you can't try to kill Ice Espeon and succeed for like, what, 4 times in a row? :p Sooner or later I was going to pay.

RE: Ready Aim FiGame 8

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Lol why you get modkill squirtle squad
I used random.org for all my actions lol

You know... there is a bit of strategy in this game. I sort of tried to get someone to shoot me, for an example, and being a winner from the past game, I expected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back