Finished Ready Aim Fire: Game 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ready Aim FiGame 8

bbninjas said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Lol why you get modkill squirtle squad
I used random.org for all my actions lol

You know... there is a bit of strategy in this game. I sort of tried to get someone to shoot me, for an example, and being a winner from the past game, I expected it.
Next round don't shoot bbninjas

After the 1st cold December night tempers were still heated. The sun rose and the fanbois were one day closer to the official launch of the Super Virtual Playstation 4DS One.

GM Draclord and Blui were seen chatting about which generation of Nintendo handhelds were the best. After a few hours of bickering they decided that they'd go look for Teal and get him to weigh in, with the true intention of killing him if he didn't agree that the GBA generation was the best.

The day started quietly for Teal and AlexanderTheAwesome. It also started warmly as over night they both packed up their things and went home because they were already tired of waiting around.

bbninjas was happy that he brought his portable generator to keep his N64 running in his tent, where he stayed the whole day keeping out of the way of everyone else.

Ice Espeon decided to spend the day recharging the battery in his Gameboy Advanced SP, unfortunately Celever attacked him with a copy of SSB-Brawl.

Reinforce snuck up with very 'Lite' steps, creeping closer and closer to MtheW. As soon as he was within striking distance MtheW picked up his Game Boy Advanced, turned, and swung as hard as he could. He landed a blow to Reinforce's temple and then went back to playing his game.

Omega Soul was frantically trying to get his WiiU Gamepad to connect but to no avail. When all else seemed lost he did the only thing he could think of. And smashed the Gamepad's giant touch screen with his face.

Dead:
Teal (Modkill, Shot 2x)
AlexanderTheAwesome (Modkill)
Ice Espeon (Shot)
Reinforce (Counterkilled)
Omega Soul (Suicide)

Survivors:
bbninjas*
Celever
GM Draclord
Blui
MtheW

*Earned skip the line token

The third action phase starts now. You have 48 hours.

Jeremy, I don't think SSBB is on the GameCube, that'd be SSBM :p

I've also still never got a final smash :[

Teal has this interesting habit of nearly always earning a piercing shot round 1.

Celever said:
Jeremy, I don't think SSBB is on the GameCube, that'd be SSBM :p

I've also still never got a final smash :[

Yeah, not a smash player. I knew there was one on GC, but didn't research further than that.

Wait, two rounds have gone by? Damn. I need to keep up more.

The next morning the shop owner arrived seeing 3 more bodies in his parking lot. Fed up and full of rage he floored the gas pedal and ran over a tent. With a thumb Celever was no more. His GameCube was now a GamePancake!

Seeing what just happened MtheW slipped away around the corner of the building to avoid being ran down next. He should have taken his chances with the shop owner though, Blui who was playing Tetris on his Game Boy was startled and bashed it over MtheW's head.

bbninjas slept in this morning and missed all that unfolded, when he finally woke up he snuck over to what was left of Celever's tent and figured that his job was already done.

GM Draclord decided to try to get the shop owners attention by reflecting the morning sunlight off both of the screens on his 3DS into the owners eyes. That was little more than a bad idea. This infuriated the shop owner who came back outside, and slammed the device shut on Draclord's fingers. He couldn't take the pain of 7 broken fingers, so he packed his things and headed home, and was struck by a car as he crossed the street.

Dead
Celever (Modkill, shot)
GM Draclord (Suicide)
MtheW (Shot)

Survivors
bbninjas
Blui

The Final Round begins now, unless you both do nothing. You have 48 hours, good luck.

Damn it. I don't have a piercing shot anymore since I basically wasted it on Celever. :/
Well... looking forward to the finals.

Before night fell, just as the shop owner was closing down for the night a FedEx truck pulled into the parking lot. He unlocked the door to let the FedEx man in, he carried but only one box. Blui and bbninjas glanced at each other and they both knew they were thinking the same thing. "That. Must. Be. It."

Blui was staring at the box as the shop owner signed for the delivery. bbninjas however, fixated on something else, Blui's Game Boy. He figured if he could smash Blui's Game Boy then there would be no way that he could stay focused on getting the Limited Edition, Super Virtual Playstation 4DS One.

bbninjas snuck up behind Blui weilding his Project Reality pre-production demo unit. As he was tiptoeing behind, he tripped. The Project Reality went straight up into the air. He watched as it tumbled, as if in slow motion, silently. When the machine came down it landed right on Blui's Game Boy, smashing it into hundreds of pieces. Blui, seeing the sight of his crushed Game Boy, was himself crushed. He turned to bbninjas and said, "you can kill my Game Boy, but any chance we can put our differences aside and live in piece knowing that Nintendo is the best console maker in the world?" bbninjas paused for a moment to think this proposition over. Just as he began to speak he noticed that the Game Boy scratched his Project Reality. In a fury unlike any other, he struck Blui with his trident of a controller.

As soon as Blui hit the ground the shop owner came out to say that he received two of the Limited Edition, Super Virtual Playstation 4DS One. bbninjas, being the only one left bought them both, sold one on eBay, and retired from his profits. Now if only there were any good launch titles!

Dead
Blui (Shot)

Winner
bbninjas, the first ever Two-Time and Back-to-Back winner!

Blui will be hosting our next game. Thanks to everyone who played, even you Teal (even though you can never make it through a game without being modkilled).

Blui did nothing. Which is why he was caught staring at the box and had didn't attack/defend, and asked for a truce.

Jeremy1026 said:
Blui did nothing. Which is why he was caught staring at the box and had didn't attack/defend, and asked for a truce.

That's what I thought, but just wanted to make sure :)

Yeah I did nothing. Felt it was the right action.

The OP for the next game will be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back