>immediately get four PMs back

:D

Still missing a few, though. Here's a teaser for today's flavor:

-snip-

Wait-wai-whaaa?

Lemmings?

Okay....

Don't quote large images please. -KoN

Suddenly, everyone was alive. They didn't know how, but they weren't gonna complain. There were new people among them, but no one cared or found it at all suspicious. They cheered!

Then everyone remembered what they were here for, and suddenly things became quiet. No one wanted to make the first move. Reinforce slinked his way over to TheGuy and said to him, "Hey, see that cliff?"

TheGuy looked over to the cliff that he did in fact see. "Yeah?"

"There's gold and jewels and safety at the bottom. Also lots of mattresses that are soft and life-saving."

"I don't know," said TheGuy. "How do I know you're not lying?"

Reinforce said, "Just trust me."

"All right, I'm convinced," said TheGuy. He did a running start and leaped off the cliff. At the bottom, there were no mattresses, gold, jewels, or safety. Only death. Reinforce snickered.

Of course, Brave Vesperia heard the whole exchange, and he shouted to the crowd, "HEY GUYS, THERE'S GOLD AND JEWELS AND SAFETY AND ALSO MATTRESSES RIGHT OVER THERE! SEE YA, SUCKERS!" And he did a running leap off the cliff.

GM DracLord, grantm1999, Jeremy1026, Keeper of Night, Lugia123, Luispipe8, Machamp The Champion, Omega Soul, One Approved, Professor Palutena, and TwistedTurtwig all wanted their share of the gold and jewels and safety and also mattresses, so one by one they leaped off the cliff after Brave Vesperia.

"What a bunch of noobs," said Blui, who was promptly shot by Celever, who was promptly knifed by Drohn. Eron raised his gun to Ice Espeon and fired but Espeon did down B and Eron died instead.

The siren signaling the end of the round sounded. The survivors were happy. They went back into the house to rest up where they found AlexanderTheAwesome, bbninjas, Fancy, and Teal all sitting there, naked.

No one asked.

Casualties this round:

just about everyone

Survivors:

AlexanderTheAwesome
bbninjas
Drohn
Fancy
Ice Espeon
Mr.Muffin
Teal
Reinforce

AlexanderTheAwesome, bbninjas, Fancy, and Teal have avoided the carnage and earned a piercing shot.

Go for round two.

I didn't...think even remotely would that many people suicide.

And I get the lemmings now. Lemming "suiciding" is a myth, however. At least I think it is.

I tried to get in on the action with Teal, bbninja, ect but Celever shot me as I was walking down the road. RIP.

Also lol @ Teal getting piercing twice.

Well... I was expecting someone to want to shoot me but I guess not. I figured with this many players someone would want to shoot me.

Well, Lugia, I guess you just took a shot in the dark and bit the bullet for it, huh? I guess that's what you get when you jump the gun, and become a loose cannon, you were just too trigger-happy! Too soon? Well, I guess I shot my mouth off there, huh? Oh, and I'm sorry if you took that as a loaded question. I wasn't gunning for you at all!

In fact, you can use your own gun puns, fire away; I'm having a blast doing it!

Jeremy died...Someone had to take over pun duty here! Excuse my banter, please don't shoot me for shooting my mouth off.. It's fun! Like shooting Fish in a Barrel.

Lugia123 said:
Well... I was expecting someone to want to shoot me but I guess not. I figured with this many players someone would want to shoot me.

I guess a few of us are thinking the same way

so even if I have a piercing shot if I shoot myself and someone with a piercing shot shoots me I die?

Piercing shots only affect your shot on other players. It will not save you from someone else with a piercing shot.

also can I stack 2 piercing shots?

Yes. There is no limit. Good luck getting two, though!

Sorry. Moved into a new house. Still getting settled in. I will post the update in an hour or so, I guess.

Things were... quiet. Too quiet.

Ice Espeon went around trying to bait people into attacking him so he could down B. Then he wondered what would happen if he did down B without being attacked. So Ice Espeon did down B, and since was left wide open he was comboed to 80% and then fsmashed for the loss.

AlexanderTheAwesome felt like he was on top of the world. He looked at the sparkling bullet in his hand. It exuded power. He saw bbninjas standing there doing nothing, and AlexanderTheAwesome pointed his gun. He's just standing there, he thought. Perfect target. No need to waste the special bullet just yet. AlexanderTheAwesome took aim, and fired. bbninjas vanished and in his place was a log. AlexanderTheAwesome went to investigate but suddenly a Thwomp came down and crushed him.

Teal, still naked, walked over to Mr. Muffin, and gave him a hug. Then they both exploded. Fancy tried to escape the explosion, but he was too slow and so he was caught in it, too. Reinforce cried, but then decided it was no big deal.

Drohn looked around and spoke Dutch because that's what he was good at.

Casualties this round:

AlexanderTheAwesome
Fancy
Ice Espeon
Mr.Muffin
Teal

Survivors:

bbninjas
Drohn
Reinforce

Go for round three.

Status