Ready Aim Fire Game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Weren't you planning on coordinating with Athena to alternate playing Ready Aim Fire and Vigilante Justice? (Nobody told me they approved this game, so I didn't have a way of stopping this, in case anyone was wondering.)

I'm in, by the way.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
Machamp The Champion said:
Weren't you planning on coordinating with Athena to alternate playing Ready Aim Fire and Vigilante Justice? (Nobody told me they approved this game, so I didn't have a way of stopping this, in case anyone was wondering.)

I'm in, by the way.

Drohn gave a go ahead in the previous thread, does he not have authority?

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Jeremy1026 said:

I'm in, by the way.

Drohn gave a go ahead in the previous thread, does he not have authority?

He does have authority, but I just think both PMJ and Drohn may have overlooked that fact. (And I'm still allowed to voice my opinion if it's different than Drohn's. :p)

I suppose both games could be run at the same time. I mean, when you really think about it, they're really not that much like each other, besides the fact that both revolve around shooting people.

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer
(And I'm still allowed to voice my opinion if it's different than Drohn's. :p)

Just wanted to make sure PMJ wasn't going to get in trouble for this game.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Celever said:
In!

I was wondering... I really loved Athena's flavour in the Pokemon Vigilantes where we all picked a Pokemon and it was randomized. Do you think you could implement that in this game in some way? Just a little request! ;)

Um... well, we could, but I'd rather not since that's Athena's thing. Is my flavor not good enough for you? :(

Lugia123 said:
In! Lugia123 used substitute. Trolololololololoolololololol.

Just to clarify, you're playing this time, right? I am adding you in anticipation of a yes.

I'm in, by the way.

Yes, that was and still is the plan. If you look at the last post of the last game, you will see that Drohn gave permission to post a new game. In addition to that, I already spoke with Athena, and since she isn't ready for the next round of JUSTICE, she's okay with me going again.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Officially, no. Your character will do whatever I feel like making him or her do.

Unofficially, feel free to never harm anyone you like.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
PMJ said:
Officially, no. Your character will do whatever I feel like making him or her do.

Unofficially, feel free to never harm anyone you like.

That. Was. A joke. ._.

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy
What I imagine PMJ would write if everyone did suicide round 1:

Everyone in the room suddenly started dancing. Everyone looked over to the person to the left, and was so impressed they instantly blew their faces off, just like celever did in an alternate dimension.

WINNER: Celever, as he was the inspiration for this.

Lugia123

Lugia123 said:
In! Lugia123 used substitute. Trolololololololoolololololol.

Just to clarify, you're playing this time, right? I am adding you in anticipation of a yes.
[/quote]

Bolded
Edit: I messed up tags. Yes I am.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Game two will start soon. Just didn't wanna close signups too early.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
One Approved said:
Can we shoot PMJ?

>asking if you can shoot Black God
>implying that won't have disastrous, world-ending consequences

To clarify, no, you cannot, since I'm not a player in the game.

Can we hit 25 signups??? Tell your friends!

The game will start in about twelve hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.