Finished Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics [And the Winner Is...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics [Enter the Third]

No one wanted Charlie around anymore, not even the writers. They quickly had to nerf him. Everyone with their guns loaded and barrels pointed shot at the symbiote covered Charlie. He was no more.

Dead:
GadgetJax (Modkill, shot by TrainerLoganPoke and Chaos Jackal)

Alive:
TrainerLoganPoke
ChaosJackal

The battle of the last two begins now! 48 hours, good luck to you!

RE: Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics [Go Forth Players!]

I guess Venom carried an inactivity virus.
Also, great, I'm actually in the final round.

RE: Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics [Go Forth Players!]

Chaos Jackal said:
I guess Venom carried an inactivity virus.
Also, great, I'm actually in the final round.

Haha. Good luck to both of you :p

The dust was still settling after the devastating defeat of Charlie Brown. The writers couldn't even believe what they had done, but they had bigger things to worry about. Two powerful warriors remained; Goldie O'Gilt and Namor. Neither had made any hesitation in their actions thus far, they were cold and precise. Goldie used her wealth and knowledge to conquer everyone who had crossed her orange beak and Namor made short work of all his opponents-especially Aquaman.

Before the final battle, Namor decided to quickly return to Atlantis to recover some of his energy. Goldie was aware of this and decided that it would be best for her to follow him and catch him off guard. She pooled together her immense resources and built a submarine which she had dubbed the greatest sub ever made.
"That'll teach Subway!" She spat.

Namor heard the submarine churning through the waters coming towards him. He had to do something. This couldn't be the end. So Namor decided to do the unthinkable. He commanded hundreds of Atlantians to block Goldie's way. Goldie approached and saw this, she tried to blast through them, but to no avail. There were simply too many.

There was one last thing Namor had to do. Finish of the sub. He quickly grabbed a small pebble and tossed it through the sub's hull. Goldie was no more.

Dead:
Chaos Jackal (Countered by TrainerLoganPoke)

Alive:
TrainerLoganPoke - WINNER

Thanks for playing everyone! I hope you all enjoyed it, sorry about the slow updates. Holidays had me a bit busy :(

bbninjas will be hosting Ready Aim Fire 10, so be sure to play. Congratulations to TrainerLoganPoke for winning RAF9 in his first appearance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back