Finished Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics [And the Winner Is...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blui

lv85 paladin
Welcome friends and internet strangers to the game we like to call Ready Aim Fire.

This is a very simple game. Everyone starts the game with a gun. At any time during the action phase, you may PM me one of the following three actions:

1. Shoot [living player who is not you].
2. Shoot myself.
3. Do nothing.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously, with nonsensical and hilarious flavor to keep things fun.

If you shoot a player, you kill them and they die. If that player chose to shoot themselves, however, then you die instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you die. If you do nothing and no one shoots you, you will earn a piercing shot to be used at any time. This shot will pierce the "defense" of any player shooting themselves. Will you roll the dice and try for the piercing shot? Or play it safe and take action? The choice is yours...

An example to demonstrate. PMJ, Drohn, Athena, DNA, Teal are in a game. PMJ shoots Drohn. Drohn shoots himself. Athena shoots herself. DNA shoots Drohn. Teal does nothing. Resolution: PMJ and DNA die because they both shot Drohn, who shot himself. Drohn survives because he shot himself and was also shot. Athena dies because she shot herself and no one else shot her. Teal avoids everyone and earns the piercing shot to use at his leisure.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will die. Be the last player standing to win!

This game's theme is comics, so when signing up remember to include your favorite comic book character (note: manga does not count, western comics only). For this game there can be no duplicate characters.

If you have any other questions, please ask. Happy killing :)

Game 1 winner: Jeremy1026
Game 2 winner: Reinforce
Game 3 winner: Machamp The Champion
Game 4 winner: no one
Game 5 winner: Teal
Game 6 winner: Machamp The Champion
Game 7 winner: bbninjas
Game 8 winner: bbninjas
Game 9 winner: TrainerLoganPoke

PLAYERS:
BigfootAUS - Thanos
bbninjas - Tintin
Machamp the Champion - Spiderman
Celever - Angle Man
Jeremy1026 - Aquaman
-----Five Players-----
GM Draclord - Magneto
Omega Soul - Venom
Luispipe8 - Flash
GadgetJax - Charlie Brown
MtheW - Wolverine
-----10 Players-----
AlexanderTheAwesome - Superman
NameBlank - Batman
Eron - Hulk
TwistedTurtwig - Hobbes
TrainerLoganPoke - Namor the Submariner
-----15 Players-----
Reinforce - Garfield
sillykyle - Snoopy
Teal - Scrooge McDuck
Haunted Water - Deadpool
Vom - The Sentry
-----20 Players-----
raichulover11 - Snowy
Chaos Jackal - Glittering Goldie
THIS COULD BE YOU

(for the players that don't have an image to go with their character, you will get it. I just don't feel like searching now)

You have 72 hours for signups!

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer
RE: Ready Aim Fire 9: Comics

In with Thanos!

I hope everyone is keen for Thanos' next big appearance in cinemas...
PbztADY.jpeg

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member

Comics... I don't read comics. Um... Tintin.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

In with Spiderman.

FYI, I've never been a comic book person, nor do I see many modern comic book movies. I just picked Spiderman because he's kinda cool, I guess, and I actually saw and enjoyed the 2 recent Spiderman movies.

Celever

Wheeeee~

I've never owned or read a comic book, nor cared about the comic book movies in the slightest.

I drew Angle Man in a mafia about 8 months ago, so I guess I'll be him?

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy

Comics? Only way I would know less about the theme is if it was films. Ok... i'll be venom from spiderman.

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker

Haven't played this before, but might as well start. I'll be Charlie Brown. I know it's a newspaper comic character, but Schulz did work on a few mini-series for Comic Magazines, so it should count. Otherwise, I'll be Mega Man, from the Archie adaptation of 'Mega Man'.

MtheW

What is MtheW? The world may never know.

In with Wolverine, cause some poopy-head took Spiderman *pout*

Edit: Just found out that Marvel adapted Star Wars into a comic in 1977. So if I can I want to switch to Darth Vader.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

Jeremy1026 said:
TwistedTurtwig said:
...do webcomics count?

Aww man, too bad they don't. Black hat from XKCD would be awesome in RAF!

Jeremy, you read my mind to the letter. I like the way you think.

Anyway, I'll join as Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes.

Status
Not open for further replies.