Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 8: Egypt Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the level of activity for this round, keep up the discussion,

Before anyone try, no you can't shoot the host

Phase 01

Drac: "set, where you gone to,. sigh, out of all time now you choce to bail on me

"The flickering light flicker more frequently for a few more second before completely burst out. Somehow the ceiling light provide enough sun access to prevent the whole place going pitch black.

@simsands - The Cat Goddess felt sneaky, she tiptoed and when to another part of the museum without being detected, she plan to snatch the Zuniceraptops from the exhibit nearby. Being a goddess, she has the required strength to lift anything this ordinary. As she lift the giant from it's display place, the sudden siren sound caught Bast by surprise, she lost focus and the ancient animal crush her beneath it.

@double o squirtle - Khonsu freakinly hate the sunlight he dispise direct contact from the heat. Some people say this has something to do with his last meeting with the Sun God himself. To satisfy his curiousity about how many minutes left till sunset, he took out a magnificient silver pocket watch. What he saw frustrate him as the watch hand spinning non-stop. Feeling anggered he threw the pocket watch at one of the deity around.

@rainyman123 - Qetesh still dissapointed as her job was half finish due to the unexpected interuption. She was enjoying the beauty of childbirth in an arcade which rarely happen. She was actually having fun with some human friend she meet last week. She still have the nerf gun from the game in her bagpack. Reduce her dissapointment, she decide to make the bullet more lethal and shoot on a fellow deity nearby.

@Jadethepokemontrainer - The scale of justice still in her left Arm when Ma'at was pulled there, she was in an imporatant repair job. As such she didn't want to waste any time with the other deity and started to continue repairing the scale. Suddenly a miniture rain cloud suddenly appear and ungodly amount of rain start to pour on pour Ma'at, the rain water pour at such a hugh speed that it tear the goddess into pieces.

@PikaMasterJesi - Anubis was not trilled to be hear, on top of the scale he was suppose to use broke-down, he is worried about Ammit who now has missed lunch. The trouble Anubis going to have when the beast when on hunger rampage. He decide to call a god friend to claim on a favour. He ordered just the right power, a rain cloud with deadly puring speed and sent it toward the repairwomen.

@mordacazir - Apophis feels just like home when chaos started to happen here and Ra is one of the visitiors. However he has other intention for today fun. He summon a portal to the other side and decided to get himself some minions of chaos, however as he just walking into the portal a pocket watch when to hid head just enough to delay him for the portal to close suddenly leaving part of his body on this side.

@NinjaPenguin - Isis felt a little unpresentable. As the goddess of perfection this is a no-no. Just took out her magical bag. Multiple make-up item flew out of the bag and start to beautify the goddess so that she look perfectly flawless. In just a few second the finishing touches were complete. She was about to admire her beauty when a nerf gun bullet hit her face causing her to blister. From a single pinch, deadly poison flew into her leaving her dead.

@bbninjas - Amun-Ra always wanted more power from before, he felt the present of Ra as a mocking to his very existance, what have been swallowed should stay swallowed. That is his final standing, he is the absolute ruler. With his godly power he summon a solar eclipse at his target. The light emitted was so intensely magical that it absorb every cell present in it's target.

@Celever - Ra seem astonish to see Amun-Ra nearby as he was sure he splitted ways long ago. He doesn't mind not controlling egypt anymore. Regardless, his worries are solely focus on stopping Apophis at all cost. As he prepare his staff so blast away Apophis an intense light shine upon Ra, cell by cell Ra's present slowly disinegrate and absorbed by the light,

@TheSceptileMaster - Khepri seriously ran out of idea, its rare for him to be present with Ra at the same time. He also wonder why there is no Khnum around. He tried to summon his trusty scarab beetle to come to his aide to prevent from any sudden attack. Feeling dissatified being call at the worst possible time, the scarab beetle munch away Khepri with a delightfully angry expression.

@scattered mind - Being the god of underworld for so long he has certainly meet quite a number of different individual, he even employ some of them to be his personal assistant in various field. One such assistant is the inventor of shrinking laser beam gun, which so happen manage to complete a miniature version for Osiris to carry around anymore. Which so happen to be present. Osiris decide to run a field test today out of so many day.

@Blakers - The Goddess of Lion sure know how to growl, still feeling vengeful she grow so loud that it started to annoy some of the other deity. Out of the blue, Sekhmet was hit by a laser beam which shrank her to a tiny size. Not long after a well booted feet came by and crush the tiny lioness to a smudge on the marbled floor.

Drac : "There you are Set, why the gloom."

Set : "I though I wanted to do some deity sacrifice myself but they got to my targets first."

Drac : "Enough with your sacrifice Set, you now you aren't strong enough to kill any of them since they can just gang up on you."

1. simsands & TheSceptileMaster has committed SUICIDE.
2. Jadethepokemontrainer, mordacazir, NinjaPenguin, Celever & Blakcer has been KILLED.
3. double o squirtle, rainyman123, PikaMasterJesi, bbninjas & scattered mind SURVIVED and move on to Phase 02
4. There is no more possible way to have 2 winner in RAF8

Phase 02 has started, you have 48 hours to send in your action.

I have to delay update as I'm not feeling so well, due to that, I'm giving 12 hour extension, to those who have yet to send in your action, and permission to change any action to those you have sent in your action.

Phase 02

The night curtain finally drew as the room get darker and darker. The only source of lights are those few stones decorated relics which now shine providing enough lighting for the whole room.

Drac : "I'm seriously fed up with you Set, where you gone to now!!!!"

~Set giggle from a distance as he enjoy the frustration he has bestowed upon Drac~

@double o squirtle - Khonsu seems please as he can see part of the moon from the ceiling opening. The beauty of the moon always calm his mind. He enjoys the dimness of the surrounding. But as always he worries time would slip by and the night would left him. He when to a nearby Cuckoo Clock to estimate how much of his previous time left he has before the moon left him behind. As he was examining the clock, it the cuckoo suddenly get out of the tiny door and when straight through the deity's face.

@rainyman123 - Qetesh, was satisfy of her earlier achievement. To celebrate it, she when to one of the relic display and look around for something interesting. Out of all thing there, a Blowdart trigger a memory. She remember how she use to troll Hathor with a blowdart when they when to a picnic not long ago. She was enjoy the bliss she gain everytime she shoot the dart and Hathor looks got puzzled each time she got hit. For all time sakes, she pick up the tiny weapon and aim it to an unexpected deity nearby. Not long after a sticky substance entangle her and block her face fully. Not able to remove it as her hand got stuck on the substance, she suffocate to death.

@bbninjas - Amun-Ra's power grew even more as he absorbed Ra once again, the surge of power really suit him well, he felt rejuvenate. The dim room now shine so bright with the presence of Ra's essence. With so much power within his grasp he sees no need to slaughter anyone he can simply put fears in the other deity's mind and force them to bow upon him and serve his being. With so much confident brewing, a Ra's Sun staff that was used to fend of Apophis materialize into Amun-Ra's possession, something he never able to do before.

@scattered mind - Osiris was abit depressed as Isis is no longer around, he wonders how long would he need to spend apart before being reunited with his lovely bride once again. With depression glooming in his mind, he play a small whistle to summon one of his pet creature, a genetically enhanced tarantula. One of the creature his loyal servant made for him. He whisper and order to the spider and smiles. The spider shoot out extremely sticky web to the deity he was asked to silence. Osiris was about to feel a little calm before his eye overlook Isis who is now seem to be calling onto him. Mesmerize, he walk toward her into a portal. Seconds after he passed it, the portal shut and revealed to be a mirror trap.

@PikaMasterJesi - Anubis still fills with worries, he kept thinking about Ammut. Wrinkle starts to form as everytime he tries to send and Iris message, the call was decline. He kept regretting due to failing to top up his credit balance. He blame the Underworld job for busting his allowance. Calling from such a place charge double then amount. Frustrated, he fiddled around and found a very interesting cube. He recognize it right away, the mysterious puzzle box can summon a magical portal which can project the image of a love one in it, it's truly a devastating device. Like another brat, he read the transcription to activate the trap and pick his target. After laying it down, a dart his Anubis's chest and quickly punctured his heart and cause him to bleed to death.

Set : "That is less satisfying, but it looks like the defense mechanism that cloak this museum is no longer activated, I don't want to stay longer than I have to. So long Drac, call me".

~With red smoke, Set disappear~

Drac: ~Sight~ "I'm out of here, that bright light really hurt my eyes." ~Drac push a button and was teleported away~

PA System : "Now for our last sacrifice, the strongest of them all, prepare to die."

Amun-Ra : "Not so fast, now begone."

~As Amun-Ra stomped his staff, the whole museum explode. Killing anyone left in the whole building. Official report of the incident blame it on gas leak. The authority shut the case after they were persuade by government official which so happen to know what actually happen.~

1. double o squirtle has committed SUICIDE
2. rainyman123, scattered mind & PikaMasterJesi has been KILLED
3. bbninjas gained PIERCING SHOOT
CONGRATULATION TO bbninjas FOR BEING THE REMAINING SURVIVOR

As the winner, you prize is fame and glory, and the ability to provide me a word that would be incorporated as the next RAF theme,

If there is no objection, I would host RAF9 in a week time.

Woohoo! Kids, I'm telling you, the best strategy is to do absolutely nothing. xD

EDIT: Oh, uh, a word. Does this word have to be a noun?

Let's go with monarchy.

Woohoo! Kids, I'm telling you, the best strategy is to do absolutely nothing. xD

EDIT: Oh, uh, a word. Does this word have to be a noun?

Let's go with monarchy.
It could be anything,

Thank you, let see how this will inspire our future round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back