Finished Ready, Aim, Fire! 8: Egypt Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving 24 hours for any remaining player to find a teammate..

Since I'm abit tired today to write the story

Phase 0

Unlike the silent night, the pitch dark room was certainly not quite, a buzzling sound can be heard from all direction. As the light started to slowly flicker back on, only one person out still standing while the rest are lying on the floor.

Drac: "I should have know this is a trap, thats what you get by dealing with fanatics."

PA System: "We sacrifice these soul to summon you, being of mighty power."

Suddenly 12 lights shine upon the bodies who now lay lifeless, from each light emerge a being of ancient time.

@mordacazir (Aphophis) : "Who dares summon the god of chaos to this mortal plain."

@PikaMasterJesi (Anubis) : "Hey wait, this is is the wrong door."

@simsands (Bast) : "Oh mighty Ra, forgive me for abandoning my post."

@scattered mind (Osiris) : "It has been ages since I felt the air above."

@Ninja Penguin (Isis) : "Dear husband, it has been so long, I missed you my love."

@Blakers (Sekhmet) : "My vengeance should seek to those who dare call upon me."

@bbninjas (Amun-Ra) : "This is not my throne, guards!!!!!"

@Jadethepokemontrainer (Ma'at) : "What an unjust act to conjour me, a goddess."

@double o squirtle (Khonsu) : "Are you up for a game, if so what's your wager."

@rainyman123 (Qetesh) : "Oh dear, I was busy, why am I here suddenly."

@TheSceptileMaster (Khepri) : "I'm pretty sure this is not morning anymore."

@Celever (Ra) : "First Apophis was suddenly gone, and now I'm here with that wretched being."

Drac: "Now I'm done for, it's enough I almost got sacrifice and was only save by the Ankh Relic I personally kept, but now I'm in the room with this loony deities."

Set : "Who you calling loony, that how you talk to you old friend."

Drac : "Oh hi, I though we agreed to not be friendly in front of them."

~Osiris look at Drac with a disapproving looks~

Set : "Nevermind my brother, so Drac, any clue why we are here."

Drac : "My first guess those in the room might be your guys but seeing you are here I'm seeing a different plot unfolding. Regardless, something is way off here."

~The light continue to flicker with varying time~

Phase 01 has started, you have 48 hours to send me you action (you are encourage to include your choice of weapon which don't necessarily be related to the deity of your choice).

You may discuss alliance or persuasion in the thread.

Definitely going to shoot someone and not shooting myself. But- what about not doing anything at all? That is something that I haven't tried before.. oh well, we'll see.

See, that's the spirit. You just need to let it go and then we will have a much more interesting game, with each player starting with one piercing shot.
For WIFOM sakes- I'm going to say that I will shoot you rainyman.. *wink* but really I'm not going to. It's just to make things fun, but I am not going to shoot rainy or simsands for that matter. Maybe Blakers, though. JK, I mean Celever.

I'd advise against shooting Celever, as you might get caught in the crossfire of my attack.

Ha! nice try! I know you are planning to shoot yourself. It was your strategy to say that, so people will feel safe to shoot you. I am definitely not going to shoot you.

See this is my issue. Every game I shoot myself in the first round, and most games I die in the process.

Ha! nice try! I know you are planning to shoot yourself. It was your strategy to say that, so people will feel safe to shoot you. I am definitely not going to shoot you.

And I get what you're trying to do. By discrediting my strategy, you're hoping that I will change my mind and go on offense instead. However, that's not going to be the case, as I've seen through your schemes, so I'm still gonna shoot myself!

So this may be me just being stupid, but why should we discuss our options at all? It's kinda weird, screws strategy (as others can easily screw you up), and just doesn't make logical sense to me.

Nonetheless, I submitted my shot, though on who I'd rather not say for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back