Finished Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart - Grand Finale: Congratulations....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart - Round 1 finishes 23rd January at midnight!

I feel like Jeremy did that on purpose so that everyone would not shoot him

Carpey said:
I feel like Jeremy did that on purpose so that everyone would not shoot him

Some people don't fall for that...

It's night time. Looming in front of you is a huge hairpin bend -- one that goes vertically upwards! It's a simple but beautiful track, and you are apprehensive as you drive towards the starting line. Finally, the race is here. The participants line up one by one at the starting line, staring intently at Lakitu, waiting for the lights to begin flashing. beep.... beep.... beeeeeeeeeep..... BOOP! The green lights flickered into life, and the racers followed suit. Leading the race from the start was Roy Koopa, smashing into the other participants with his huge weight to gain an early lead, Bowser Jr. playfully painting his tire tracks along the road as he drives, an incredibly friendly blue Yoshi, with a secret plan to eat the other drivers, turning them into eggs, and a small, lone Toad, clutching a red shell, waiting for his time to strike.

The blue Yoshi, seeing this, grew incredibly paranoid. He turned around briefly to check the passenger seat, to try and figure out what he could do to stop that red shell from attacking him! "It might be a bit early for the POW Block..." the dinosaur thought, and so grabbed the rare Mega Mushroom instead. Suddenly, Yoshi grew in size to, quite frankly, unnatural levels. However, as the racers approached the anti-gravity hairpin bend, Yoshi did some physics calculations in his head. "Weight... plus angle... times by...." The Yoshi suddenly cried out for help, as he flew onto the vertical road, which couldn't hold the immense weight of the newly grown dinosaur, causing him to fall to his death.

The lonely Toad was cruising along. "Aha!" He cried, as he saw the perfect opportunity to nail that pesky Bowser Jr. with a Red Shell. "He'll never kidnap the princess again!". He threw the shell with all his might... in the wrong direction... but thankfully red shells do have honing abilities, so it was soon back on course. However, just as it was reaching its target, Bowser Jr. pulled out a Star, and suddenly turned psychedelic! As red shells are just Koopas being thrown to their death, this Koopa decided to make something else of its life, and quickly changed its course AGAIN, this time headed back towards the poor cowardly Toad who knew it was the end. As the red shell hit the cart, careening it off the track, a large purple turtle swerved in with a slightly out of place tanooki tail hanging off the back of his car, and swiftly swiped at Toad, adding insult to injury and... death to death. R.I.P Toad.

As the competitors were completing lap 1, Metal Mario noticed something odd. Dry Bones still hadn't moved, as if Bowser had forgotten to put life in this skeleton. "Oh well," he said in a metallic voice, as he turned psychedelic and ploughed into him, "easy kill, I guess." Just then, you here a familiar squeaky grin, and a crackle of thunder. You all panic as you see a thunder cloud appearing in the race, no one moreso than the red Shy Guy it spawned above.

Princess Peach was terrified: she can't be struck by lightning, abandoning her kingdom! As such, she made a little pit stop at her castle, and grabbed her favourite plant, a potted piranha plant! "Now," she said, "go and eat that cloud, and get rid of it!" The vicious plant did not approve of the idea, and instead turned around in its pot, chomping off Peach's head instead.

The Shy Guy began nearing Link, who drew his sword, until he realised that its against the rules! "Oh God..." he cursed, as he saw the crackles nearing his car, "what can I do!? Oh!" he realised, as pulled out a large, rather bland looking box, with a HUGE horn in the front of it. He squeezed it once, but the Shy Guy just drove past him, taken the thunder cloud with him. He wasn't targeting Link at all! From the night sky, everyone heard a distant horn echoing Link's. Suddenly, a huge boar could be seen charging towards link, with a large green ogre on its back. Yes, this was Lord Bullbo and King Bulbin, out to seek inevitable revenge. And they got it.

Pac-Man, who was previously lagging behind, was holding a mushroom in his hand, pondering about how he should use it. He had the option of Bowser Jr., Roy Koopa or Metal Mario (since, of course, the Shy Guy has a thunder cloud floating above him) and he could see which one was closest. The yellow icon neared the shiny metal, and transformed into his original 2D circular form for added effect as he sped uncontrollably into Metal Mario. However, when I say uncontrollably, I mean uncontrollably, and the poor yellow circle also hit the Shy Guy who swerved into Pac-Man's route, being murdered by lightning soon afterwards.

Dead or Alive:
Dead:
Jeremy1026 (Metal Mario): Shot by Reggie McGigas (Pac-Man)
Reggie McGigas (Pac-Man): Shot by Carpey (Shy Guy (Red))
Cypher333 (Link): Suicide
bbninjas (Dry Bones): Shot by Jeremy1026 (Metal Mario)
Luispipe8 (Yoshi (Blue)): Suicide
GM DracLord (Princess Peach): Suicide
Reinforce (Toad): Countered by Vom (Bowser Jr.) and shot by Machamp the Champion (Roy Koopa)

Alive:
Vom (Bowser Jr.)
Machamp The Champion (Roy Koopa)
Carpey (Shy Guy (Red))

This round, the three of you may vote for a Mario Kart track. If a winner will be decided in this round, the track will change into Rainbow Road, however

Deadline is at midnight on the 25th OR when all actions are in.

RE: Ready Aim Fire 11: Mario Kart - Round 2 finishes 25th January at midnight!

Luigi Mansion... Cz it's the only track I know the name of xD

Extending deadline until the final player sends in an action, because I don't want to modkill in the final 3 ;~;

What's the story with this? Has the last person still not submitted? You may want to give them another reminder. (It's not me. I just checked my sent items to confirm. :p)

Yeah sorry, I've been extremely busy wih school this week. bb can confirm, we haven't talked about The Challenge at all for the past few days >~>

The update will be up today, I promise :x

*6 days later*

Vom said:
*6 days later*

Yeah, this has been on my mind for the past week, but I simply haven't had the time to do anything. The bad stuff that happened irl will start dying down tomorrow most likely, but I feel awful that I've delayed this for a further week...

The stars in the sky are twinkling as you set yourself at the starting line. The psychedelic colours painted on the ground glint beautifully as you think about what you are about to do. This is it: this is the final! The MKTV space station had agreed to host this final race to gain exclusivity for this tense finale.

Bowser Jr., Roy Koopa and Red Shy Guy lined up in their cars. Ironic how three of the enemies got to the finals, but that doesn't phase them. They already dominated the rest of the competition, but now they've got an all-out war on their handsas they try to prove to Bowser, their leader, that they are in fact the greatest minions out there! Bowser Jr. was by far the favourite of the three, and so was confident as he looked down at his secret weapon. His Dad had let him use a special star for the race! He knew that he was in good stead if he could time the usage of the item just right...

Roy Koopa was also confident in his chances as he glanced down at the Fake Item Box hidden inside his car. He had painted it the colour of a regular item box to trick the opponents even more, though he knew that his opposition weren't too bright to start with. He was far from the favourite, but he knew that he was a good racer, and was prepared to ram into anyone who dared get in his way.

Red Shy Guy, however, was much more honourable. He didn't have any items in his car that day; he just wanted to race. That, and he knew that his superiors would pound on him if he tried to hit them with an item at all. Instead, he was planning on just racing like he normally would, no tricks or anything else of the sort!

"Beep, beep, beep, BEEP!" Lakitu gave the contestants a final good luck before starting the race and flying off thereafter, commentator for the event. Shy Guy got off to an early lead as he had no item usage playing on his mind, whereas Roy Koopa and Bowser Jr., as Bowser's two sons, were fighting it out to settle which one Bowser really prefered. Roy Koopa hurled his incredibly lifelike Fake Item Box into the row of real ones in a big to catch Bowser Jr. out, and it worked. He was forced to use his Star to plough through the boxes so as to not be affected by any of them! He spun dangerously out of control and slid off the track into the abyss beyond, still flashing luminescently with all colours of the rainbow. He became the star that he had always wanted to be...

It was now down to Roy Koopa and the Shy Guy, who had gained a sizeable lead on the ugly turtle as he entered Lap 2. He was now suddenly confident in his chances, and the crowd lit up. Everyone loves it when the underdog wins! However, Bowser was playing dirty. He couldn't do with having a mere minion beating one of his own kin! Appearing from the crowd, he ran onto the track and breathed fire into Roy's engines as he passed him. Naturally, this made him go a hell of a lot faster, as if he were using a permanent mushroom! But could this be enough to catch up to the Shy Guy, who was now nearing the end of the 2nd lap? The whole of space seemed to tense up with this dazzling finale, and the crowd was going absolutely wild for both sides!

Roy Koopa was nearing Shy Guy now, but he wasn't sure if he could make it. There were only a couple of bends left, but Shy Guy was seemingly speeding up as well, spurred on by the adrenaline of a potential win. From the audience, Bowser could be heard shouting "GRAB AN ITEM!" to his son. Obeying, Roy decided that the only way to win was to gain a second item to use in the race. Suddenly, the whole stadium went silent, aside from Roy's strangled screams as he shot into his Fake Item Box like a bullet. He was whipped off the track and into elysium as the lowly Shy Guy passed the finishing line for the final time. He had done it, he had won!

Dead:
Vom (Bowser Jr.): Suicide
Machamp The Champion (Roy Koopa): Suicide

Alive and in First Place:
Carpey (Red Shy Guy)

Congratulations! :D

That ending was so suspenseful for me! I was just crossing my fingers, hoping I would come out on top.

Congrats to Carpey! This was your first game, and you ended up winning. Good job! :)

Due to a lower number of sign ups than normal for this, the FG Staff think that RAF should take a break, for the time being. Maybe in a month or so, we can restart it. But for now, I think we should try out some other types of Forum Games. Y'know, experiment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back