Pokemon Read This! Pokemon Hack

you have to listen to the laventer town theme with it, when I got to the point where it was I listened to it and it ended right when I finished reading, I guess I'm a fast reader, but it was creepy XD
and yeah, it has to be fake. if I found it I would play it though XD

Sounds like an amazing idea for a fan-fic.
And I now want this game, if it were existent

house_do_want.jpg

Just the idea of something like that, like, last man on the earth is sort of scary. The entire thing is sort of fun until the end probably. If this exists, I really want it.

It is really scary i read it recently, it would be really cruel to go through the battle with ghost, i was asking myself if there was a thread about this, thankfully yes

Me being an upbeat person most of the time, that made me O_O. I was super startled when I saw the part about the tombstones coming in, then getting killed by your own hack pokemon... What sick person made this game in the first place?!? Oh yeah, I left a comment at the site. Go to find and type Joeypals!!.

Creepy...I want it! I would get a programmer and change it to where you get to fight everyone you killed with curse but you had every pokemon you had in your box. That would be cool.

Very interesting to say the least, I think it would be funny to hack this into a friends Diamond and watch them total freak out :p It could be real, but the person would have had to be really creative and good at hacking

That is very weird, I could imagine the weird feeling though playing the game, wow, I just died.

Back