Rayquaza VMAX from “Silver Tempest” Trainer Gallery Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The character rare of Rayquaza VMAX has been revealed from Silver Tempest‘s Trainer Gallery! It features Zinnia from Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The card originally released in Japan’s VMAX Climax all the way back in December 2021.

Rayquaza-VMAX-215x300.jpg

Silver Tempest releases in the United States and internationally on November 11th.
As posted many times, the set will be a combination of cards from September’s...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Very nice art, cant say it’s my favourite but it’s very pretty & it makes me hope that we get character arts in s&v

Very nice art, cant say it’s my favourite but it’s very pretty & it makes me hope that we get character arts in s&v

I think they will try continue the trend if they can. It's way too popular. Just depends if they have enough reserve to throw in as character rares.

But yeah, very nice card, been looking forward to this one for a while!

and now the set gets what will probably be another extremely overpriced card because these new collectors seem to have unlimited funds ?

I think they will try continue the trend if they can. It's way too popular. Just depends if they have enough reserve to throw in as character rares.

But yeah, very nice card, been looking forward to this one for a while!

I think the onus of this will fall on VSTAR Universe and whether they can deliver another 90 character rares like VMAX Climax did, to create more reserve for the next year of English sets. It will also help if they continue to release 6 character rares and 2 character Vs with the subsets like Battle Region, etc. Maybe we'll get some Paldea character rares in Triplet Beat!

They are very popular, so i think they will bring them back. But i expect them to do 4-5 "unspectacular" sets at first like they did for s&m and sw&sh. And i hope for it too. Would help my wallet to rest and recharge for some months.
Time will tell.

On average I was finding 4 ~ 5 per box. For me the biggest thing about TG cards is there is no longer that long winded sigh when opening packs that have the bad code card, since it could always hold a TG card :D
As always, thanks for the reply. I literally hate what yugioh is doing, add 2-3 sought after cards on a huge set ensuring that your odds are slim. Yet, people still buy them for those.

I think the onus of this will fall on VSTAR Universe and whether they can deliver another 90 character rares like VMAX Climax did, to create more reserve for the next year of English sets. It will also help if they continue to release 6 character rares and 2 character Vs with the subsets like Battle Region, etc. Maybe we'll get some Paldea character rares in Triplet Beat!
We already know that Vstar Universe will have Alternate Arts (for both V pokémon and non-rule boxes) not Character Rares. Also, SWSH12.5 will have a subset (most likely named Galar Gallery) with 70 cards which will be these Alternate Arts so there shouldn't be anything left for other sets (which was expected, it makes no sense to release cards from the SWSH series in the Scarlet & Violet series)

I think VStar Universe is giving us those extended art cards we've seen being leaked along with some alternate arts and those should all go into our special set in February and that's about it. I think CHR will take a bit of a break at the start of gen 9. I'd say we will see them towards the later half of the gen again.

I think VStar Universe is giving us those extended art cards we've seen being leaked along with some alternate arts and those should all go into our special set in February and that's about it. I think CHR will take a bit of a break at the start of gen 9. I'd say we will see them towards the later half of the gen again.
Yeah, seems to be what it's looking like. So we might see them again for the final year of this upcoming series/gen, hopefully.

Yeah, seems to be what it's looking like. So we might see them again for the final year of this upcoming series/gen, hopefully.
The trend from the last 2 generations have been regular stuff for the first half (full arts and rainbows) with a special basic rarity (prism star, amazing rare etc. then last half cranking it up with some special stuff like alt arts, character rares. It’s going to be jarring going from 12-15 hits per box heck down to 7-8 hits. Also prices are rising for scarlet snd Violet so they are going to have to tread carefully. 7 box hits (4 EXs, a full art and the odd secret rare) at 4.50 a pack won’t cut it. Vs ended up being bulk except the odd one and full arts and secrets just don’t retain value with the mean prices around 5-8 each barring the one chase Pokemon. I’m still been alt arts or bulk pretty much with sets recently aside from the character rares. Alt arts aside it’s been the trainers gallery that’s been giving the sets value. People don’t want full arts, golds and rainbows any more. Booster box market prices will probably climb to 115-120 at base when the suspected 10-15% price increase at distributors hits.

The trend from the last 2 generations have been regular stuff for the first half (full arts and rainbows) with a special basic rarity (prism star, amazing rare etc. then last half cranking it up with some special stuff like alt arts, character rares. It’s going to be jarring going from 12-15 hits per box heck down to 7-8 hits. Also prices are rising for scarlet snd Violet so they are going to have to tread carefully. 7 box hits (4 EXs, a full art and the odd secret rare) at 4.50 a pack won’t cut it. Vs ended up being bulk except the odd one and full arts and secrets just don’t retain value with the mean prices around 5-8 each barring the one chase Pokemon. I’m still been alt arts or bulk pretty much with sets recently aside from the character rares. Alt arts aside it’s been the trainers gallery that’s been giving the sets value. People don’t want full arts, golds and rainbows any more. Booster box market prices will probably climb to 115-120 at base when the suspected 10-15% price increase at distributors hits.

The reason TG is so good is that they are common place alt arts. It means you won't get a stink box, you will always pull something, valuable or not, that is a beautifully designed card. The fact that they are so cheap actually meant that even if you didn't pull something you wanted, it wouldn't cost an arm or a leg to obtain a copy. We will see going forward, but at the very least, I genuinely hope they stop with the Rainbow Rare Trainer cards.

The reason TG is so good is that they are common place alt arts. It means you won't get a stink box, you will always pull something, valuable or not, that is a beautifully designed card. The fact that they are so cheap actually meant that even if you didn't pull something you wanted, it wouldn't cost an arm or a leg to obtain a copy. We will see going forward, but at the very least, I genuinely hope they stop with the Rainbow Rare Trainer cards.
I can see that. Even Japan don’t like them

Back