• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Rayquaza Deck

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i saw everyone making this deck lately so i thought id try it out.

4 Pokemon
4 Rayquaza EX

18 trainers
4 Revive
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 energy retrival
2 ultra ball

4 Supporters
4 N

34 Energy
17 {R}
17 {L}

the strategy of this deck is as always, 1st turn celestrial roar, second turn pound hard with dragon burst. the only problem i have been finding with this deck is prize cards. my opponent usually ends up taking too many. that's the only thing i need help on.
hit me up!

Sigilyph is a problem for this deck, isn't it?
And I think you can get rid of the revives, try Max Potion instead.

And maybe this:
-2 Retrieval
+2 Skyarrow Bridge
Just in case you need to retreat a Rayquaza.

If your opponent's taking too many prize cards, it's because they're knocking out your Rayquaza, (sorry to state the obvious).

Have you thought about Eviolite/Giant Cape and Max Potion?

Labaru said:
Sigilyph is a problem for this deck, isn't it?
And I think you can get rid of the revives, try Max Potion instead.

And maybe this:
-2 Retrieval
+2 Skyarrow Bridge
Just in case you need to retreat a Rayquaza.

I would tech the other Rayquaza for Sigilyph (although hard to get hold of), and Skyarrow is a really good inclusion.

Take out the Revives for 2 more Ultra Balls and 2 N because you will never need to have more than 3 Rayquaza Out in a game. Take out 4 Energy for some Pokedex so then you know what your gonna get with Celestrail Roar hope I helped. BTW you can just catcher around Sigilyph

the revives are actually a great way to get rayquaza. almost every game i played with this deck so far i discarded a rayquaza with celestrial roar and then had a revive in my hand the next turn. i think i'll leave 2 in tho.

@PokéCastXVll yeah i was thinking of adding the other rayquaza. ill prox it and see what happens.

@Dweaver how do i add 2 more N's? lol i already have four :p pokedex though is a really good idea! never thought of it and i think i try it out now :p

anyone else?

mrwillster said:
the revives are actually a great way to get rayquaza. almost every game i played with this deck so far i discarded a rayquaza with celestrial roar and then had a revive in my hand the next turn. i think i'll leave 2 in tho.

@PokéCastXVll yeah i was thinking of adding the other rayquaza. ill prox it and see what happens.

@Dweaver how do i add 2 more N's? lol i already have four :p pokedex though is a really good idea! never thought of it and i think i try it out now :p

anyone else?
Wow im dumb I didnt see any N in your list and maybe u could add Random Receiver to get N when u need to and you can check out my thread its called Rayquaza Donk Deck??

Back