• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Raticate/Hypnotoxic (Or Toxicate)

Milling and taking prize cards are two separate strategies.

Have you thought about using Dark Patch and Energy Switch instead of Eels? That way you can have Sableye AND energy acceleration without ruining energy consistency. Also spamming multiple Stage 1's can be difficult.

I thought 'bout the dark patch. I was also thinking finding some way to replace cards and get these:

4 Colress machines

3-4 Plasma badges

4 Plasma energy

To max out acceleration.

Also, I think I am not making drastic changes yet.

-2-2 Eeletrik
-2 Ether

+3 Colress Machine
+3 Team Plasma Badge

Swapping one form of acceleration for another. Ether on top of Eeletrik was just redundant. Hope this helps. I hadn't really thought about Plasma Energy as acceleration for Raticate before, but then again, I suppose I haven't played around with him in a while either. Let me know if this works.

Back