• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Raticate & Amoongus

I know, but a T2 KO doesn't change anything sadly. the only time you would win is if they can't get the second energy out fast enough.

You would definintly catcher or skyla a catcher for killing the one with an energy and if not you might not even attack, just wait until you can get a catcher

Blui129 said:
I would just like to say this,
Raticate/Amoongus T1: Get Rattata w/ a DCE/Grass on it, attack
Terrakion T1: Get at least 1 Terrakion, 90% you will mange to get two, attach to the benched one

Raticate/Amoongus T2: Evolve into Raticate, attach Energy, put Terrakion to 10HP
Terrakion T2: Attach to the Terrakion w/ zero energy

Raticate/Amoongus T3: KO a Terrakion.
Terrakion T3: Terrkion Retaliates for a flawless OHKO.

That Exp. Share is really starting to look like a good idea. Maybe drop a Devospray, a Crushing Hammer, and a Tool Scraper for three. The only tools you should need to discard would be Garbodor.

pkolaboy said:
I really like this deck, the idea of doing 170 plus from a raticate lol. I have a question, what happens if the opp. poke has eviolite attached?

[C][C][C] Super Fang. Place damage counters on the Defending Pokemon until it has 10 HP left.

I do believe this bypasses Eviolite because it is not direct damage.

Poison Hypnotic Beam will fit into Raticate decks flawlessly come Plasma sets.

i believe in gengar prime said:
Actually, with poison hypnotic beam coming out for boundaries crossed does that mean this deck can become raticate/sablye?
No, PHB is coming out in the February set.

how do you beat Espeon? Nobody may play it now, but if raticate/poison decks become more popular w/ the poison gym...

grantm1999 said:
how do you beat Espeon? Nobody may play it now, but if raticate/poison decks become more popular w/ the poison gym...
Just tech in a mewtwo or something. Espeon isn't a problem at all.

put Poison Hypnotic Beam when it will comes out, it will fix the problem of Amoonguss and devolution spray

Poison Hypnotic Beam – Trainer
Item (Team Plasma)

The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned. Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is also Asleep.

Rocky helmet will protect your raticate. You super fang and unless they switch they cant attack if they wish to keep their pokemon buying you time to set up more raticates. Also ive seen shedinja over ammongus used. Overall less resources and your opponent wastes time koing a pokemon for no prize haha

Dark Trance, Max Potion, Night Spear. Besides, you need Experience Share to keep up the plague. Same argument for Shedinja plus it's very easy to Catcher around.

pkolaboy said:
I really like this deck, the idea of doing 170 plus from a raticate lol. I have a question, what happens if the opp. poke has eviolite attached?
It still works, because Raticate's attack doesn't inflict damage, it puts damage counters on the Defending Pokemon, which aren't the same

Back