Rate the person's bio above you.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
6/10 nice, but playing archetypes is still for the unoriginal TCG players, bad players play archetypes, good players create archetypes, in betweens creates their own deck and do good, worse then archetype is of-course people who make terrible decks :F

Tyler McCutchan

Under 'Construction'
RE:  Rate the person's bio above you.

cute-mew said:
6/10 nice, but playing archetypes is still for the unoriginal TCG players, bad players play archetypes, good players create archetypes, in betweens creates their own deck and do good, worse then archetype is of-course people who make terrible decks :F

Are you serioud?Bad Players play Arhcetypes?People play them because they are good, NOT cause they are bad players.Archetypes USUALLY take skill to play, so a bad player will do POORLY with an Archetypes..

ANyway..

CC, 5./10

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Yeah. Mew isn't scary... which leads to the word "L.U.R.B"... LOL... Cute-Mew+Porygon = :F :F FTW!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I stopped reading after the 1st letter, and started reading again after the word mew, since you don't include me was a hate-legendary 10/10 :F

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
Same as Before. But, Mew is so LURB-ish, isn't it obvious that it would swing the bat aimlessly?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
hi dood
WOW (not as in World of Warcraft, but as in wow, fantastic, super, strange, ...), it's oh so interesting -_- 1/10

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
ZzzzZ.... Wait, why was I here again? 3/10.... Quite a boring Bio.... Talk more about yourself, not Mew....