Jolly Nature
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Ability:Technician

Lead

---Fake Out
---Taunt
---U-Turn
---Return

This Ambipom is generally supposed to get the free damage from Fake Out, then Depending on the Pokemon, either use Taunt, Return, or U-Turn. If the Pokemon is like Ferrothorn, and relies on indirect damage, use Taunt, because what Taunt does is only allows direct damage attacks. If the Pokemon is like Calm Alakazam (not Timid Alakazam, that outspeeds Jolly Ambipom, 372 to 361, but Calm, which Jolly Ambipom outspeeds 361 to 339), who has low Physical Defense, will die from Return, even if it was Sashed (because Sash became useless after Fake Out). If the Pokemon is a bulky Psychic or Dark, like Reuniclus, U-Turn is the way to go, because of your lackluster defenses, and U-Turn is Super effective to them.

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
252 HP/224 SpD/32 SpA
Ability: Trace

Wish & Status Support

---Wish
---Psychic
---Thunderbolt
---Will-O-Wisp

Okay, this Gardevoir has multiple purposes, one being Wish Support, the next being Status Support, and the third being Type coverage. Gardevoir being Naturally specially bulky, this can survive multiple hits from nearly anything special the opponent can throw at you, but what about the physical side? That's why Will-O-Wisp is here. Will-O-Wisp cuts physical damage in half, technicly doubling your Defense. If your opponent is burned, your stats are 332 Physical Defense and 322 Special Defense! Coupled with 340 HP, that makes Gardevoir insanely bulky. On the offensive side, Gardevoir isn't half bad with Base 125 Special attack! That is the 3rd highest amount of Special attack without being legendary. We have Psychic in here for STAB and type coverage. T-bolt is for type coverage. Another gift Gardevoir gets is Wish. Wish keeps Gardevoir alive, as well as giving her teammates half their health as soon as they switch in. Not too shabby!

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Jolly Nature
252 Atk/244 Spd/12 HP
Ability: Poison Heal

Physical Sweeper/SubPuncher

---Spore
---Substitute
---Focus Punch
---Seed Bomb

This is the (slightly modified) Smogon Breloom. Toxic Orb Works perfectly with Poison Heal, making it a better leftovers. The strategy is to Spore, then SubPunch. Typical, but powerful. If the opponent is resistant to fighting, then Seed Bomb is the way to go. The only downfall of this set is it has nothing that counters flying, but Gardevoir has T-bolt to take care of that. That's about is for Breloom.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
252 SpA/252 Spd/4 HP
Ability: Levitate

Special Sweeper

---Dragon Pulse
---Dark Pulse
---Flamethrower
---HP Ground

You are all probably wondering, "Why HP Ground over Earth Power?" Well, Earth Power would have been there if Dark Pulse wasn't. Why? Because Hydreigon can only learn Dark Pulse through breeding, and he can only learn Earth Power through breeding as well. I had to choose one, and if you do the math, Dark Pulse x 1.5 through STAB=120 power, while Earth Power is 90 power, but Hydreigon isn't part ground, so STAB doesn't activate. In a test of power, Dark Pulse does more then Earth Power. But I need a ground move that can make up for the absense of ground, because it gives great type coverage. The only other special ground move Hydreigon can learn is HP ground. Ah well. At least we got a ground move. On the brighter side, Hydreigon is a powerhouse, having two of its moves STAB'bed, and the other two with great coverage. There is no type that isn't weak to at least one of these moves.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpA
Ability: Natural Cure

Tank

---Softboiled
---S-Toss
---Ice Beam
---Aromatherapy

This is the Aromatherapy Blissey set, no more, no less. If your team has a status, just give 'em the old Aromatherapy. Done. Softboiled when under half health. Done. If they send in a Physical Dragon like Dragonite, tell them to eat Ice Beam. Done. They raising their defenses like there is no tomorrow? Hit em' with a couple Seismic Tosses. Done.

Cofagrigus @
252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def
Ability: Mummy

Special Sweeper/Fighting Counter

---Shadow Ball
---HP Fighting
---Calm Mind
---Substitute

The main purpose of this guy is to have a Fighting counter, but he also works as a Special Sweeper, because of the 252 EV's placed in SpA, and Calm Mind. The SpD boost from Calm Mind coupled with Cofagrigus's naturally high Defense, makes Cofagrigus somewhat bulky, yet powerful at the same time!

Please Rate My Team and tell me any replacements I should make or suggestions, and I will put into account! Thanks for your time!

I would switch Gardevoir to:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD
Careful
-Thunder Wave / Body Slam
-Iron Head
-Wish
-Protect

You probably want a more reliable physical sweeper so I would switch the Special Cofagrius to:

Gyarados @ Leftovers
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang

OR

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Taunt

As much as I love gardevoir, I would replace it with Jirachi, just like Hyperbeem says. IT's not that gardevoir is neccessarily bad (which it's not), it's just that jirachi can do the same exact thing, but with better HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed. And more resistances.

I am of a differing opinion than Hyperbeem on what should be done with your sweepers however. Hydregion doesn't neccesarily have the speed to sweep, so if you use it, I'd reccommend using either Choice Specs or Choice Scarf. You can use the same exact EV Spread and Nature for a Specs set, I would just recommend swapping HP Ground out for Draco Meteor. On a Choice Scarf set, you should change Modest nature to Timid nature, and switch HP Ground for Surf.

Another option would be to use a dragon physical sweeper rather than 2 specials. If you want to use a dragon use either:
Garchomp @Leftovers/Yache Berry
Adamant Nature
Trait: Sand Veil
252 Att/252 Speed/4 HP
Jolly Nature
~Swords Dance
~Outrage
~Earthquake
~Substitute/Fire Fang

or you could use Dragonite. I don't have exact evs or moves right now, but it would be something along the lines of:
Dragonite@ Life Orb/Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
Adamant Nature
~Roost
~Dragon Dance
~Dragon Claw/Outrage
~Earthquake

If you are going to use a ghost special sweeper, Gengar does a much better job than Confagrigus
Gengar @Life orb/Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
Timid Nature
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast
~Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Fire/Substitute
~Hidden Power Fire/Pain SPlit

Gengar is faster, more powerful, and has a wider movepool than Confagrigus. It can also set up Substitute/Pain Split, so it isn't neccesarily bulky, but it will not die as easily as it normally would.

Back