Rarity of Rotom?

Ampha-pwn77

|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|
Does anybody know the Rarity of the Rotoms in RR? Are they the same rank as Shinies and Reprints, or just like Holofoils?
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they're like Shinies. Just easier to get, as it seems like literally everyone but me pulled a Rotom at my PR today.

elekid957 said:
freeking super rare :(. 3 people out of 6 at my table got one (of course not me :p)

What? A good amount of people got a Rotom here. 1 of every 3 or 4 people pulled either a Pikachu, Lv.X, or Rotom. Mostly Rotom.

Yeah, they're SR. However, there's 6 of them. So it's easier to get them. There are probably 2-3 average each box.

I got Mow and Fan Rotoms. <3 Mowtom

I think they make up for the lack of Shiny Pokemon in the set.
It's a shame, I was hoping to find them easily, geuss that won't be happening.

All together me and my brother collected a Fantom, Heatom, Washtom, and Frostom yesterday.

The card rate per box is 2 LvX's, 2 Rotoms and a Pikachu form. Therefore, slightly easier than, say, Platinum where it was 2 LvX's, a Shiny and one of the trio per box.

Metalizard said:
2 Lv.X's??? It should be at least 3 since there are 9 in the set...

Well it's not, so that's that. Not only had I checked that when I opened a box of a friend of mine's today, but he had also checked in opening boxes of his own and by checking with the people today and yesterday at our Prereleases.

I managed to get 6 rotoms and 2 charon's. The rotoms are about just as rare as the level x's but not worth as much. I guess the pikachus are the rarest but I am hoping I could trade 1 for 2(2 rotoms that is).

@Dimentio
It probably won't stay that way. Pre-release boxes have different rarities then normal boxes. For example Mew ex from Legend Maker was common at pre-release and was rare in normal boxes.

Rotoms were very common at my prelease. I think the bow ratio is higher than you guys say. In most of R-pats prelease, there are usually 1 SR,shiny, or lvX every 5-6 packs.

Anybody wanting to try out a rotom deck might have to resort to the uncommon Jpn version. Or else collect dozens of shinys.

my friend got all of them(through trading and just packs)and they only have black star (not white or shiny) on the bottom.

The box rate is

3 Lv.X
2 Rotom/Pikachu
1 Pikachu/Rotom

From my PR yesterday, everyone got either a Lv.X, Rotom or Pikachu. Those that didn't were sad

actual box rare is 2 X 2 rotom and 1 Pickachu ( many boxes openned have been open) rarely there is a 3 X but is highly unseen

at my table (1 box) there were 3 X's, 2 rotom, and 1 shiny. infernape X, hippodon X, floatzel X, pika, mowtom, fantom.. i think the rate is 3-2-2/3-2-1

Back