Pokemon Rare Pokemon Poster

PokemonRulez101

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0620-7558
I have this poster that I can't find anywhere else. I think it's rare so can somebody help?
I also have this JPN Pokemon Card and I want to know how much money it is.
Also, I think the last picture is a Legendary Collection Boxtopper. I want to know how much it costs.

Attachments

• Poster.jpg
    Poster.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Charizard.jpg
    Charizard.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 104
RE: Rare Pokemon Poster

It would be rather helpful if you did find a way to post it on this thread, so members can easily look at it and help you out.

RE: Rare Pokemon Poster

hey me and my bro have that poster from back when i was little. never guessed it might be rare, cool!

RE: Rare Pokemon Poster and Pokemon Card

Hmm, I looked up "old pokemon cards" on Google and it says that they are worth about 300 dollars. [/faint]

I checked out a couple of sites and the Charizard can range from $18 - $40.

You can check this thread out: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-the-how-much-is-a-card-worth-topic?pid=1840025#pid1840025

Can you please put a picture of the poster in a post? My dad won't let me download anything.

the aura is with me8: Don't save it on to your computer, just open it.
LuckyPokeGirl: IDK

Is that a jumbo Charizard card, or just a regular one? For the poster I have no idea, but it dosen't really look rare... Hope I helped. :)

EDIT- The Charizard card I think is a Jumbo corocoro promo card? Its worth 10-20$?

I have found thanks to ebay the most expensive price (supposedly) is £125. SOURCE
Converted this adds to - $203
However I don't believe this is the Japanese equilivent.

I checked ebay.COM next time and found it can be sold for up to $200 but this isn't the japanese version. I am still looking for a price on the japanese card.

I am researching the poster on the google 'search by image' function, surprisingly even though the pikachu image is instantly recognisable and therarity of finding such an old poster, I can't find anything on it. I'll keep looking and post anything I find related to it. If you can provide a better quality image and include the dimensions of the poster then this will help quite a bit.

RE: Rare Pokemon Poster and Pokemon Cards

Also if I can add, how old is the poster? This will help narrow the searches down too.

I have that exact same Dragonair card! Except it is not holo... The Dragonair card probably goes for 2-3$, im just guessing, but its not that rare... :)

The Dragonair card is not a boxtopper. That is the way all Legendary Collection reverse holo cards look.

Back