Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia; Are you Pre-ordering/Buying it?

Are you excited for it?

• Yes! Can't Wait!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yeah

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiraGira

Platinuiron
I have it on pre-order and I was wondering if anyone has the same?
It seems much better than the original Ranger...any thoughts?[/align]

Darkrai said:
I'm buying it, and I want to get Darkrai, Riolu, and the Manaphy egg out of it!
There is no darkrai egg X_0

I was really disappointed by the first one so why get this one? (unless of course it has porygon-Z...)

I might get the Japanese one.....mainly for:
dpmfa492.png

The event for it anyways

they didnt say darkrai egg,

"I'm buying it, and I want to get Darkrai, Riolu, and the Manaphy egg out of it! "

They want Darkrai, Riolu, AND THE MANAPHY EGG.

egg only refering to manaphy O_O

I'll probably end up buying it anyway, even if I will have it beat in like, eight hours.

/me sighs

The first one wasn't hard, and I'm hoping for this one to be a good challenge. :]
Piplup is in it. :D Yay!!

I was really disappointed by the first one so why get this one? (unless of course it has porygon-Z...)

I checked.
Porygon Z is avaialble in the game. :)

It's a great game I think. When I got the first one, I didn't like it at first but I grew to like it. In this game, there's more to do I've heard, and you can transfer a Darkrai, Riolu, and Manaphy to your game. I'm defenitely getting it! :)

Since it's coming out soon, I'm bumping this up (from the first page at that!) I don't plan to pick it up. I tried playing the first one and didn't like it much. I don't think I'll like this one any better.

Pimpwalkin said:
I'll probably end up buying it anyway, even if I will have it beat in like, eight hours.

* Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson sighs

Ditto...

Probably not only 8 hours, if you intend to complete the game (like in the previous game, I had max HP/Level, caught every Pokemon and completed every challenge.

This time, there's capture cards, so it'll be a longer game.

I'm not really into the Ranger games, but if I have the option of getting it, it'd be a good game to spend time on until Platinum is revealed. :)

Secretsof2113 said:
Since it's coming out soon, I'm bumping this up (from the first page at that!) I don't plan to pick it up. I tried playing the first one and didn't like it much. I don't think I'll like this one any better.
Thread revive, secrets... :O

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back