Wi-Fi Trades Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: HA Durant

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

Does Frogadier have protean?

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

I have 2 shiny Frogadiers one with Protean, one with Torrent. I'm assuming you want the protean?
Alright, are we ready to trade?

I'm ready whenever, just send me your F/C

Ok! FC:
0430-8289-9648

Just waiting for you (my F/C is on the first page)

Oh, I'm sorry I completely forgot that. Ok I added you and I'm online! Ready when you are!

Thank you so much!

Thanks a bunch for the trade!

Bumping to the top

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial

Bumping, need Durant

Back