Wi-Fi Trades Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: HA Durant

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup and Treecko. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

IVs and Nature of the Shiny Murkrow?

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup and Treecko. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

Sorry, wasn`t online. Shall we trade in weekend? Than I`m online alot!

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

MT. Equin0x said:
IVs and Nature of the Shiny Murkrow?

I'll PM them to you

ShinyVincent said:
Sorry, wasn`t online. Shall we trade in weekend? Than I`m online alot!

I'm working this weekend

RE: Raigetsu's Batcave - H: HA Chimchars, Piplup, Turtwig and Treecko!. W: Club Nintendo Pins/Serial + JOLTIK/JOLETON

I'm interested in the G4 HA starters and the Houndoomite. Look at my thread for (most) of what I can offer currently.

Do you have any of my wants? I'm not seeing anything in particular I want

Not completely sure. I do have some things that aren't on my list (like a few other HA pokemon and some non-Kalos ones). Do you by chance have any variations on the ones i listed with 3 or less IVs? Like any breeding rejects that are intended to be released?

I like all these stones; CML and let me know if you see something you like as well.
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Ampharosite
Banettite
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Heracronite
Houndoominite
Kangaskhanite
Mawilite
Medicahnite
Mewtwonite Y
Scizorite

Axell Starr said:
Not completely sure. I do have some things that aren't on my list (like a few other HA pokemon and some non-Kalos ones). Do you by chance have any variations on the ones i listed with 3 or less IVs? Like any breeding rejects that are intended to be released?
No, sorry

Dr.Mario said:
I like all these stones; CML and let me know if you see something you like as well.
Charizardite Y
Aggronite
Ampharosite
Banettite
Garchompite
Gardevoirite
Heracronite
Houndoominite
Kangaskhanite
Mawilite
Medicahnite
Mewtwonite Y
Scizorite

I like Sh Geodude or Sh. Ferroseed if you're willing to part with one or the other.

I can do both np. If you want both that is

Dr.Mario said:
I can do both np. If you want both that is

how many do you want for both, and which ones?

Would you do a 1 for 2?
If so I woukd like Scizorite, Heracronite, Medichanite and Mewtwo Y

i can do that, sign on and send me a trade invite

Alright one moment.

Could I get Piplup and turtwig with their HA for a East Seas Shellos and cherubi?

No, thanks I already have both

Could I please have the following with Hidden Abilities?:
Treecko
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig

I'm offering:
Yveltal
Zygarde
Zapdos
Shiny Teddiursa w/ Hidden Ability
Shiny Mincinno w/ Hidden Ability
Shiny Sawsbuck w/ Hidden Ability
Shiny Pansage
Shiny Panpour

And quite a few other shinies

Alright, which ones would you want to give up for all 4?

Which ones do you want?

I guess:
Shiny Teddiursa w/ Hidden Ability
Shiny Mincinno w/ Hidden Ability
Shiny Pansage
Shiny Panpour

What other Shinies do you have?

I will trade you the Shinies you named above ^. I will throw in a shiny Frogadier too along with the others if you want. So are those 5 shinies good for the 4 HA starters?

But if you don't want the Frogadier, here are some others;
Shiny Delibird
Shiny luvdusc
Shiny Qwillfish
Shiny Relicanth
Shiny Poliwag
Shiny Clawitzer
Shiny Octillery
Shiny Basculin (Both forms)
Shiny Linoone
Shiny Beartic
Shiny Alomomola