Wi-Fi Trades Raichu's Boxful of Shines

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- Lots O' Shinies! -- Items Available -- Trade Now!

I have? .-.
Also I g2g now, sorry :/ Can we trade tomorrow?

RE: Raichu's Shoppe of Shininess -- Lots O' Shinies! -- Items Available -- Trade Now!

raichulover11 said:
Really? That'd be awesome. I forgot, you're looking for Poison-Type shinies. :p The pokes don't have any IV or EVs though. They were just caught in the wild.
So...
Eevee (loshi) <---> Seviper (raichu)
? (loshi) <---> Gulpin (raichu)

Hmm.. what's fair??

I'm fine with that them being wild catches :)

Are there any other particular shinies you are looking for? I might have them. Or, is there a particular type you like? It's a long list and I don't have it properly typed up yet, heh...

Vom said:
I have? .-.
Also I g2g now, sorry :/ Can we trade tomorrow?
Yep, sure! EDIT: Thanks, Vom!

loshi said:
raichulover11 said:
Really? That'd be awesome. I forgot, you're looking for Poison-Type shinies. :p The pokes don't have any IV or EVs though. They were just caught in the wild.
So...

Hmm.. what's fair??

Are there any other particular shinies you are looking for? I might have them. Or, is there a particular type you like? It's a long list and I don't have it properly typed up yet, heh...
Maybe a Shiny female Ralts or Kirlia. Or a Aron. Or Mawile :p Or something

Bump. Got a Goomy from Vom, and a Flygon and Bergmite in FS

are you willing to trade for a non shiny celebi?

loshi said:
raichulover11 said:
So...

Hmm.. what's fair??

EDIT: Thanks, loshi!

Ningkick said:
are you willing to trade for a non shiny celebi?
Maybe. For what though?

scratch the celebi, trade you a shiny Genesect for Jirachi??

Ningkick said:
scratch the celebi, trade you a shiny Genesect for Jirachi??
Sorry, no thanks...

Also, BUMP.
Added more wants, includes all limited evolution stones. I will not trade for a shiny though.

Hey maybe we can trade.

Binx wants
Shiny Flygon only if female
Diancie
Shiny Female only Sligoo
Shiny Female only Skiddo

Binx HAS
some shinies
Celebi
Victini
many of your pokedex wants, I can breed any breedable pokemon and I also have some evolved pokes ready for trade.
xx Moon stone

Binx345 said:
Hey maybe we can trade.

Binx wants
Shiny Flygon only if female
Diancie
Shiny Female only Sligoo
Shiny Female only Skiddo

Binx HAS
some shinies
Celebi
Victini
many of your pokedex wants, I can breed any breedable pokemon and I also have some evolved pokes ready for trade.
xx Moon stone
None of them are female. The Diancie would be worth, um, about 4-5 of my wants, I think? I really want that Moon stone, for emergencies. Also, what of my pokedex wants do you have? I need to update that. :|

What about Victini for Diancie? 1 legendary event for the same.

I don't really collect legends... yeah. Do you need Victini's dex entry? I don't think so...

I have Victini for trade, so do not need it.
I also have an event Celebi I could trade for the Diancie.

Binx345 said:
I have Victini for trade, so do not need it.
I also have an event Celebi I could trade for the Diancie.
No thanks.

BUMP

Well maybe we can do my 4-5 pokedex wants for your Diancie then?

But are your wants the green names or the white ones??

Binx345 said:
Well maybe we can do my 4-5 pokedex wants for your Diancie then?

But are your wants the green names or the white ones??
Could you actually find all of the pokedex entries i need that you have, and do a touchtrade? Also, could i have the moon stone, if you still have it?

Sorry I dont do touch trades. So what about 5 pokedex entries with 1 moonstone for your Diancie?

And I still don't know which are the pokemon you are missing, Green or white?

white. why don't you do touchtrades?

Actually could i have a couple more? It is a Diancie, after all.

1. It is very time-consuming and difficult if a server keeps disconnecting. I keep my pokemon, and don't let them leave my games. The extras I trade people they can keep, move to future Pokemon games, and then should'nt need anymore (they can also breed for others in the evolution line).

2. You said 4-5 Pokemon for your Diancie before. Now it seems like you are going back on your word.

3. You still have not clarified if you need the Green Pokemon or White Pokemon, and I could not find a key on your datalist either.

Back