Pumpin Up Trash! RogueChomp's Top 32 Worlds Report

Cool I should have enough money to make the trip this year. It's also a good thing you're not aging up, we already have to deal with Glace coming up from Seniors with the desire to make us innocent Masters suffer. :p

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Cool I should have enough money to make the trip this year. It's also a good thing you're not aging up, we already have to deal with Glace coming up from Seniors with the desire to make us innocent Masters suffer. :p

Glace + Orrin + all the other good players = D:

And I would also have to deal with the Diazs, Dylan Bryan, Sam Chen, Blah lol, Robby, etc, it would NOT be fun.

Yup! xD

So now that all the competition is gone you can dominate even more! :D (bring home the glory for pokebeach, or else... >:] )

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Yup! xD

So now that all the competition is gone you can dominate even more! :D (bring home the glory for pokebeach, or else... >:] )

Sadly, Jeremy, Emmet, and the Tams are still here, but whatever. We also get some good juniors (lol). I'll just beat them all :p

RogueChomp said:
shush alex, that's advertising, you'll get banned

I knew you you were in Masters TPM, Yeah, I'll probably go to Philly Regs, so see yall there.

nuh uhh

The Pikachu Mafia said:

lol you know dats right

Well it can't be too easy for you RogueChompy or what's the fun in it? :p

Also dat Glace and friends, they're going to make us cry. ;-;

RogueChomp said:
Machamp the Champion said:
Thanks! Good luck next season. As in, the season where all the good players age up and it's super freaking easy.

Don't worry all the JUNIORS age up :p

Actually, we get Sidney, Ian Rob, and Zach Bokhari.

and Joey R

Back