Pulseman

KiKi

Team Harmony
This was originally a thread in the XY forum questioning who the girl below was; she was quickly identified as a character in Game Freak's 1994 Japan-exclusive, Pulseman. What followed was some brief discussion on Pulseman, and how some of it ties into Pokemon, but instead of keeping that discussion limited to the XY forum (where it doesn't belong), we're going to move it to Gaming. Anyway, if you're at all interested in Pulseman, it's available on the Wii Shop Channel on Wii and Wii U for a slight premium of 900 points (~$9). Here's a review. -Chariblaze

If she's not already a cited character, could she possibly be for the new Generation?

Who is she???

RE: Who is this girl?

If she is real, she looks like a Mrs. Mime. I say that because of the spherical shoulders and similar color scheme. Also the humanoid figure and gloves on hand. However this character looks a little too humanoid to be a Pokémon...

sohrin305 said:
If she is real, she looks like a Mrs. Mime. I say that because of the spherical shoulders and similar color scheme. Also the humanoid figure and gloves on hand. However this character looks a little too humanoid to be a Pokémon...
It's definitely a human.

DorianBlack said:
And where, pray tell, did this come from?
It's Ken Sugimori's profile picture on Twitter.

Why would they sneak-debut a Gym Leader in Sugimori's Twitter avatar? That would make no sense.

DorianBlack said:
Why would they sneak-debut a Gym Leader in Sugimori's Twitter avatar? That would make no sense.
How about a little patronizing hm? I just got confused because she is drawn in Pokemon Sugi Style Art.

Brave Vesperia said:
inb4 Pokemon X Pulseman crossover.
Someone beat you to it bro.

I was about to say she looked like a Megaman character, looks like I wasn't too far off.

Mitja said:
Alix Rooker said:
Someone beat you to it bro.

Who?

Sugimori himself, interestingly enough.

Pokemon_Pulseman_Quinty.jpg

(A game'll never happen though.)

I find it quite funny how many people on here don't have a single clue what Pulseman is. You'd think that people would know of a series that Gamefreak made...

Pulseman is an old game from GF... The music from the Rival Battle on DPPt is a remix of a music from that game...

Mindfang said:
Pulseman is an old game from GF... The music from the Rival Battle on DPPt is a remix of a music from that game...

Rotom is based on that game.

We'd normally hide this thread since the character wasn't really relevant to Pokemon or XY, but instead, consider it hijacked! :D

Back