• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Puff's New Season Trades! H: ALL the Phantom Forces! W; VirGen, Plasma Storm Boxes

RE: Puff's Puerta.

Helli mate, can you CML for Keldeo EX promo and Darkrai EX plus 3 machamp prime?

RE: Puff's Puerta.

Hey, I like your 4 Plasma Kyurem. I have 3 Hydriegon DRX but feel free to check my list for more!

RE: Puff's Puerta.PLB Update! Have shinies, FA Genesect, and more! Want Beach and anything interesting.

Bump! I haven't updated this in quite a while e.e

RE: Puff's Puerta.PLB Update! Have shinies, FA Genesect, and more! Want Beach and anything interesting.

CML for your Genesect EX and Colress FA please.

I like the shiny Exeggcute and Dowsing MCHN. What's your value on them?

Cml:

Ultra ball sr
3x kyurem plasma
2x,absol plf
Genesect ex fa
Jirachi ex fa plb

If you are interested in downgrading Genesect-EX FA, could you CML? Thanks! :D

CML for FA Genesect please

Hey, Puff! I'm SUPER interested in your Shiny Dusknoir. I'm also interested in your Genesect EX FA, Ultra Ball's and Catcher's. I have 1 Keldeo EX Set. Could you check my list for more? Let me know what you find; thanks!

Interested im the FA GENESECT EX cml li ke everyone else although itll prob be gone :(

Puff-Sun said:

Was this to me?

Captainzaraki said:
Puff-Sun said:

Was this to me?
Why yes, yes it was.

@others: I didn't really see much, sorry. I'm mostly looking for Blastioise/Keldeo stuff at the moment.

10 for the shiny and 4-5 on the dowsing

I could do the Colress and something small for those two.

Anything else I could trade to get you interested in trading the FA genesect ex?

Not particularly, sorry.

I am not sure if I am willing to give up the Exeggcute for the Colress. Possibly something else that you might want to add on my side with the Dowsing machine to just get the Colress FA by itself?

Not particularly, I'd need to get something of higher value than a dowsing machine for it, and the exeggcute was the only other thing you had I was interested in

Hey perhaps we can trade.

BINX WANTS
shiny ultra ball
shiny dusknoir
FA genosect EX
FA jirachi EX

BINX HAS
PB - holo blastoise
BC - promo keldeo EX
please check my thread for other stuff

Back