PS3 brawl

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did you guys here about the brawlfor PS3 on your news? During the lineups at the stores there were fight and people were even shooting others just because they were inpatient and they wanted it first. I heard that the morning after it was released and they are paying twice as much as the Wii. Can anyone explain why they are doing this over a game system?:)

I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling that most of the people who bought PS3s were gangstas. *shrugs* I guess that idea was put into my head thanks to GTA. But it's lame that people were hurt simply trying to buy them, it doesn't exactly help sonys already poor image.

bacon-boy said:
I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling that most of the people who bought PS3s were gangstas. *shrugs* I guess that idea was put into my head thanks to GTA. But it's lame that people were hurt simply trying to buy them, it doesn't exactly help sonys already poor image.
lol. I don't even understand why they want it. Yeah a tiny bit better graphics and about 4 new games. Whoopee.

Arcanine out.

that was just horrable (thats why im not going to the closest wii party at 12:00am). poor sony not good for the image (oh well lol wii all the way!)even my friend has turned away form sony and has seen the light that nintendo over powers it lol

Why do they do this over playstation games and not nintendo systems? Why is playstation so expensive and not the same price as the Wii? I guess because nintendo is better at their sales and games but I still can't figure it out. PS3 does not need to be $ 500.00 just for that and you get better graphics and games on the Wii and you can't play pokemon or smashbros on playstation so why the fighs? Are they playing their own version of smashbros? I think so.:)

xxashxx said:
Why do they do this over playstation games and not nintendo systems?
Because Playstation is better! ^^
xxashxx said:
Why is playstation so expensive and not the same price as the Wii?
Because the PS3 can play Blue-Ray dvds which are a lot better than standard dvds. Also a Blue-Ray player alone is 900 dollars, so by getting the PS3 your actually saving 400 dollars.

Do you see why its so expensive now? If anything its to cheap =/
xxashxx said:
I guess because nintendo is better at their sales and games but I still can't figure it out.
Wrong! The only thing Nintendo did better was meeting demand. In any case, PS3 did a good thing, they at least wanted some people to own it, which is why they released the few they had.
xxashxx said:
PS3 does not need to be $ 500.00 just for that and you get better graphics and games on the Wii and you can't play pokemon or smashbros on playstation so why the fighs?
Yes it does need to be that price -_-. I say both systems are great at graphics and whatnot.

Um... So what if you can't play Pokemon or SB? Does Playstation make them? Are they obligated to have them? No.

Does the Wii play Crash Bandicoot? Spyro? No, Your argument flounders.
xxashxx said:
Are they playing their own version of smashbros? I think so.:)
that was just lame -_-. And no, I don't think so.

Uh, they fight because Sony stinks, they just made so little PS3s! *shakes head at Sony* U wanna make money, thats not the way....

They don't need that kind of dvd system in their system and a plain dvd systems is good enough and more affordable than the regular dvd player and they don't need that quality of format. I think it is a waste of money and it goes into the rich peoples hands once your done paying for it meaning the rich people make a profit off the things you buys so the more you buy the richer they get and they are making money off the poor people so they can stay rich and rich people don't have to pay taxes and that is why they are rich. I am not trying to start a fight I am just trying to tell you that is what they are doing once you buy an item off a store shelf. I know you guys like that stuff and I know you guy think it is cool and I like that kind of stuff too but that is what they are doing to us and it is a fact because it was on the news a couple of days ago. I wish things were not so expensive andf I wish everything would be cheaper but that is why things are expensive not to mention gas prices and that is a small chunck compared to all the other stuff that has to be paid.:)

quote by tracy fan:
does the wii play spyro,no.

worng anser.
correct anser:
every body lets go buy a spyro game for the gamecube and play it on the wii!!

quote by tracy fan:
does the wii play crash bandicoot,no

wrong anser agian:
correct awnser:
soon nintendo are realesing a crash bandicoot game for gamecube ^^
read spyro thing.

i want test results.

Johnonb said:
quote by tracy fan:
does the wii play spyro,no.

worng anser.
correct anser:
every body lets go buy a spyro game for the gamecube and play it on the wii!!

quote by tracy fan:
does the wii play crash bandicoot,no

wrong anser agian:
correct awnser:
soon nintendo are realesing a crash bandicoot game for gamecube ^^
read spyro thing.
So in short, Spyro is available for GameCube, and Crash will be coming soon.

Yay! ;_; I forgot about Spyro, so my bad. And I knew about Crash, but it hasn't happened yet which is why I mentioned it. *confusing* ^-^
xxashxx said:
They don't need that kind of dvd system in their system and a plain dvd systems is good enough and more affordable than the regular dvd player and they don't need that quality of format.
-.- Honestly they don't need it, but having it, makes it better. And how can a plain dvd system be better than a regular dvd player? That doesn't make sence o_O

And yes they do need that quality of format, its the next format -_-. Dvds won't be around for much longer, so why not get the next system? Its a no brainer.
xxashxx said:
I think it is a waste of money and it goes into the rich peoples hands once your done paying for it meaning the rich people make a profit off the things you buys so the more you buy the richer they get and they are making money off the poor people so they can stay rich and rich people don't have to pay taxes and that is why they are rich.
^___^ poor people don't have to buy stuff you know.

And everyone wasts money, big whoop. That's the way the economy works! For someone who watches the news, you don't seem to know a lot of the basics =/
xxashxx said:
I am not trying to start a fight I am just trying to tell you that is what they are doing once you buy an item off a store shelf.
Who's fighting? I'm just trying to correct your few errors x.x

Once again, this is all comman knowledge.
xxashxx said:
I know you guys like that stuff and I know you guy think it is cool and I like that kind of stuff too but that is what they are doing to us and it is a fact because it was on the news a couple of days ago.
If only the news knew how much you twisted their words u_u
xxashxx said:
I wish things were not so expensive andf I wish everything would be cheaper but that is why things are expensive not to mention gas prices and that is a small chunck compared to all the other stuff that has to be paid.:)
Welcome to the 21st century! xxashxx. If you want all that, you would have to go back in time. Things won't be getting cheaper anytime soon, I know it 'sucks', but what can do you do?

My point is they don't need that kind of pricing for that kind of technology and I know it is new but it does not need to be so high and you could probobly find one less than $500.00 online. They just want money so they are charging so much . I was not twisting the news's words I was trying to make you guys realize what happens when you buy an item. I just hope you guys understand because the are charging us so the rich people get more money. I am just trying to show my point of view and a regular dvd player is good enough for the time being and when they stop making the dvd players that are out now that is the time to upgrade and a blue ray dvd player is far to expensive so stay with the regular one until more of those come out and they become more affordable because you will save more money in the longrun if you stay with the standard dvd player and now is not the time to buy the expenive ones anyway because this is the time where scammers are on the look out to get your money any way they can.:)

xxashxx said:
My point is they don't need that kind of pricing for that kind of technology and I know it is new but it does not need to be so high and you could probobly find one less than $500.00 online.
Find what less on online? A Blue-Ray player? Haha, the cheapest is 900$. So buy a PS3 for 400$ or buy one online for 900$ I think you know which is cheaper!
xxashxx said:
They just want money so they are charging so much .
Are you hearing yourself!? They charge that much, because it takes money to build stuff. Duh!
xxashxx said:
I was not twisting the news's words I was trying to make you guys realize what happens when you buy an item.
Yes you are. I watch the news as well, and your getting the jist, but your making it sound like a big evil conspiracy.
xxashxx said:
I just hope you guys understand because the are charging us so the rich people get more money.
LOL, its bussiness! Being older than me, you should know that.
xxashxx said:
I am just trying to show my point of view and a regular dvd player is good enough for the time being
No, your trying to spread half truths. A regular dvd player is fine, but its better to upgrade.
xxashxx said:
and when they stop making the dvd players that are out now that is the time to upgrade
Only someone who can't aford it, would say that -_-.
xxashxx said:
and a blue ray dvd player is far to expensive so stay with the regular one until more of those come out
That is true, unless you buy the PS3, which is actually cheaper *gasp*
xxashxx said:
because this is the time where scammers are on the look out to get your money any way they can.:)
Scammers? Are you serious. LOL. Ok you keep thinking that! Its wrong, but go ahead :D

there is only 2 main reasons why I like the N games more, and that reason leads to all sorts of reason:
N-consoles is just for nintendo games uses, while PSs always have some extra stuff added, like cameras, DVD players, too expensive DVD players, way too expensive DVD players and stuff like that XD, and therefor their prices are through the roof, and all for some stuff we don't need, all I would want is to play the PS games, but tehre is no PS-games only player
2nd reason is, well, Nintendo always have these original ideas, Wii is a whole new style of play with a whole new style of console, while PS3 is just like a PS2, only a blue-ray thingy, they changed teh design of the L2 and R2 (LOL) and a lot more expensive, N also came up with the advance, the DS (TWO SCREENS!, and touch screen), and even the original gameboy, but what did sony come up with, 3 consoles that look like nintendo's, and a handheld that looks like the GBA, I never liked copycats (some people who know me probably discovered that by now)

i like nintendo more than sony because of these reasons:
1. that the play station is for older children (8+) and then the little kids get nothing.
2.i dont like the game selection that sony gives,like nintendo would make a pokemon game that is ok for the littlys but with sony they make random car races and gun games and all that are rated high and cant be played be some ppl.
3.there gaming selection isnt very original (they will make numarous games of 1 type).

I agree with c-m. In short, sony are infamous for making consoles that have loads of technical doodads, wheras nintendo make consoles purely designed for playing. The problem with sonys approach is that you have to fork out an extra £70 for a dvd player you really dont need (PS2). Same goes for PSP, which includes a slightly lame version of an ipod.

I admit that the PS3 has some fancy graphics, but it's too far ahead of its time and people simply won't be able to afford them. Plus most of the PS3s launch titles are on xbox360 already, so... well, whats the point?

In short, the PS3 is way too expensive for something that is far underproduced and distributed (resulting in shortages), WAY too expensive ($600? Gimme a break!!! It's not $400, my dear Tracy. And methinks blurays will turn into the next Laserdisc... way too expensive and not that much better), and somewhow... get tons of hype resulting in brawls (like xxashxx mentioned). Wii has fun gameplay, but it may get a little too old after a while. It's not very smart to leave the traditional controller in the dust for a new gimmick, but we'll just see what Nintendo does. PS3 has better graphics... that's a fact. But frankly, I don't think graphics need to get any better than they are on the Wii. If you want über realism, just look around you... that's about as real as it gets. Or watch a movie. Or something. But the PS3 is not great at all. The Wii is not perfect, but it's atill excellent and the best out there.

Oh, and Johnonb, I agree tons of violent games aren't good, but having a bunch of little kiddy games really isn't a plus....

dude you think they really care about the brawls there making billions off em i dont think they care a brawl isnt gunna stop em from bringing out more PS consols

it probly cost them 100m to make the prototype so there just pricing it to get there money back and make some profit.. common sence...

The fanboyisim is painful to watch.
bacon-boy said:
I agree with c-m. In short, sony are infamous for making consoles that have loads of technical doodads, wheras nintendo make consoles purely designed for playing.
...and gimmicks. The wiimote is just to intrigue people enough into bying the console to 'experience the magic', which in all fairness I haven't heard too many negative reports from, but I don't hear a lot of praise either. Especially considering the limited scope of games that can benifit with the controller.

Sony has been just as infamous for technical doodads (UMD support, Blu-ray, 1080p) as nintendo has been with gimmicks (DS touch screen, wiimote, e-reader, the mostly unused GBA>GCN connection)

I see the wii controller keeping a lot of developers from taking 'traditional' games to the wii. Sure, you have the classic and GCN controller, but I don't know if they'd put risk in alienating those who haven't bought those. Then again I have no idea what's up with the nunchuck support now, you just can't play like half the games out without buying one seperatley?

I don't hate nintendo, I just hate it when I see people covering their ears whenever anything bad happens to nintendo, and dwells on the other two when they screw up anything. Sites like wiihaveaproblem.com wouldn't be so empethetic if it were Sony or MS in the seat.
Phew.

Back