PS3 brawl

^I hope you weren't refering to me as a fanboy, I'm quite disappointed that sony has... well, screwed up. I'm not much of a sony fan, but it's still lame that the millions that ARE sony fans are going to be disappointed.

Nintendo are just as infamous for gimmicks, but those gimmicks are related to gameplay and not some super dvd player that you don't need. Thats my critiscism against sony, it often adds an extra expensive component to a console that you often dont want.

The wii-mote might wear thin... but then I don't think the touch screen on the DS has, so who knows?

it is indeed a sad thing, but it is something you almost expect to happen in freak events due to the low supply and high price/demand. If anyone was arguing sony was in anyway responsible, I'm going to have to say that's compleatley irrational.

I wasn't saying that all their gimmicks will end up being terrible, although I am highly suspicious of the wiimote. but saying sony making use of a lot of technology is not good is just the same level of complaint IMO.

yes porygon is right,
you cant blame sony on the deaths.
its not like they have meeting saying we wont ppl to die so we'll release a new console.

I aggre with the last 6 posts because the Wii has better stuff and they may have problems with the control flying but they are working on fixing it and the Wii has better games and you can get games from the past and play GCN games too and you will have more fun with the Wii than you would any other system so pick the Wii because it is cheaper and more affordable. End of story Please lock the thread thank you.:)

just because you say that this discussion is over, doesn't mean that it is -_-

anyhow, yes, Nintendo adds some strange gimmicks, BUT, they usually give you some good games, and they are not in the way of the older game play, so they just add a possibility of new games + the older style of games that you are able to play. (for ex. DBZ tenkaichi is already released on the PS2, and it's going to be released for the Wii, MD can be played on both DS and GBA, ...)

Yeah your right but I just think nintendo is better and they stand in better on customer service and when you sign up for their magazine you get a free players guide of your choice. I was just upset over the the fights that were going on so that is a relief thanks guys.:)

xxashxx said:
I aggre with the last 6 posts because the Wii has better stuff and they may have problems with the control flying but they are working on fixing it and the Wii has better games and you can get games from the past and play GCN games too and you will have more fun with the Wii than you would any other system so pick the Wii because it is cheaper and more affordable. End of story Please lock the thread thank you.:)
No, it is not the end of story. Before your mixed up posts, people were finally ending this discussion. The famboy-ism remark is right. Just because Nintendo is a bit better at other stuff, people rejoice, but when something goes wrong, people shrug it off as nothing.

The main point is, there both equally good. Yes, the PS3 has (to most) useless add ons, but if your interested in that stuff, get the PS3!

xxashxx, you act like the Wii is 50 times better, when in fact its not. Your probably one of the biggest fanboys I have ever seen, not that there's anything wrong with it, but the way you try to force it down our throats is ridiculous. "buy it, its cheaper. and the games are more fun. The PS3 is to expensive yadda yadda yadda" that's just isn't gonna cut it.

I apologize if the above remark sounds a bit harsh, but really? Along with this and your scammer talk, it seems you have no clue what goes on in the real world -_-.

you 2 brake it up!!!!!

this thread was not made to say "whats better ps3 or wii"
it was made because ppl got killed over a console.we where suppost to dicuss why they did this not to fight over what consols better.

Way to ignore my posts -_-

If it really was intended to be a discussion about a brawl, than why did xxashxx, say, "Why do this? Nintendo is so much better, and its cheaper, and sony doesnt have smash bros,and it doesn't need to be so expensive in his SECOND POSTS

One would beg to differ.

I would just like to make a point about all the incredible new disc inventions that Sony has created.
First off, the UMD, a.k.a the future of handhelds, was a waste of time and money. The thing has such little storage and it is too big. Meanwhile, the Nintendo DS uses such small chips that can store just enough for a perfect game.

Also, since when has gaming been graphic based? Despite all of Sony's attempts, their graphics will NOT compare to the game play of a Nintendo system.In fact it is arguable that the PS3 is about on the same level as a N64

Yoshi out.

i heard that people were selling there spots in line for hundreds of dollars.. not even the system itself, but there spots!! i should have gone and sold a spot in line or the actual system itself on ebay = $$$$

Sony has been trying to over power nintendo for a long time and they tried to get my brother to work for them and he refused and all they want is money and that is the way they are. They don't care what they make and sell. They just want our money and that is it.:)

All companies want money. ~_~ Why do you continue bashing Sony, and spreading misinformation?

I dislike Nintendo a little, but at least I'm not bashing it like there's no tomorrow. Get some perspective xxashx.

I definitely agree with what YS said.

Also, Tracy, I'm a fan of Sony in general, but the PS3 is just...not worth it.

[ChanseyMaster]

I know it is hard for some to understand but one of us said here on the forums that it's graphics are at the level of the N64 and that is pretty bad compared to the way nintendo has done thir graphics. I am not bashing SONY. They just don't have the graphics that nintendo has and for it's price it should not be that expensive. You are paying $500 and in most cases that is 1 months rent if not more so please understand where I am coming from.:)

god you really dont get the point " SONY DOSENT CARE ABOUT A BRAWL!!! SONY ISNT 1 PERSON ITS ABOUT 1 MILLION!!!!" there making money which is what they want geez guys theres nothng wrong with ither ps3 or nintendo there both good consols seriously not like us flaming at each other is gunna help is it?

Yeah I see what you mean but it is rediculous for them to do this.:)

You still don't get it -_-.

I completly agree with 'I Want Rares' their both good consoles, but somebody keeps thinking rich people are scamming us....

yeah....

Back