Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament IT ALL STARTED HERE!

What do you think of Project Custom?

• Total voters
RE: Project Custom-The Elite Fan Creations Tournament BY INVITATION ONLY!

Cool next challenge! I gotta think of something good adn get it in on time. Darn it for being late, I woldve been second lol.

pika2 - Don't double post.

WOW I WON! Thanks, and I get immunity which is great, but I still have alot of work to do! I will be going to Memphis tommarow and returning on tuesday night, so I can probably get it done by wendsday, hopefully it won't be late! Thanks alot!

Untitled-4.png

Is this the official logo of the Project Custom ?

The logo with a blue background behind makes dots around the edges, due to shading. Can I change that?

- ZD

Not that I'm the rule-maker here, but I would have though that changing the colour is kinda changing the logo somewhat... I dunno, but that's my take.

Oh, and it doesn't appeared to have been mentioned (despite BRay telling me he'd added it...), but your final backup judge is me :p. I was originally asked to be a main judge, but I decided against that cause I didn't think I was particularly well-qualified :p

However, I've been following this the whole time cause it's interesting, and there has been some really awesome works here :D. All I can say is awesome work peoples, and let's hope I don't have to be used too many times ;)

Darn it I'm out. GO Muckster! And nice job MK63! Anyhow I just don't have much skills in the banner or avatar world so I was bound to get out I was ready for it. Anyhow thanks for letyting me particapate and I hope this contest remains succesful!

Bellomence said:
Untitled-4.png

Is this the official logo of the Project Custom ?

Yes this is the official logo.....you cannot change the color by any means. Since its not fully transparent, im gonna see if Aqua Smeargle can do his magic and make it fuly transparent. If not, then just make a banner and use text. I really dont know what we can do here....I didnt know that theyre'd be a problem with the transparency.

-Black Rayquaza

Hello everybody, Aqua Smeargle is back. Sorry I wasn't here to judge in the first contest, but I will be from now on. I did look at the last rounds entries though, and they're amazing. We really do have a talented group here, so don't feel bad if you were eliminated, and feel awesome if you did good :D.

I just fixed up the logo for b-ray, so everyone should be able to get to making your banners now. There's no new code or anything, so just use the one that was posted a while back.

This round reminds me a lot of the first Artisan Cave contest. I had contestants make an artisan cave banner, and the winner's (akida) is still in my sig today. It's cheap advertising, but whatever :p.

Thanks for that! Looks pretty good, might add that to one of my new passes!

Anyways so you have that or you can use text.....get to work!

-Black Rayquaza

here's my entry for round no.2:

attachment.php

and also for the link click:

[attachment=3745]

Design Idea: why don't i use one of my favourite pokémon, chimchar?! i used the font "papyrus" at 3pt. I used alien skin to make the fire background. added a little slogan underneath the text for extra persuasion to click the signature banner =]

i used photoshop also.

Attachments

• Project Custom Round 2 - Chimchar Banner.png
    Project Custom Round 2 - Chimchar Banner.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 307

Where'd you gget the chimchar? Or did you make it?

deviant art, and i made a few changes to it.

I really like it The-Sinnoh-Champ, but I think that you shouldn't cut of his hand like that,...

~Ôrc~

so what should i do to improve it? show his hand? i actually merged all the layers (dopey me) and can't edit it, unless i start from scratch again =/

Thats too bad, because it would be a lot better with his whole hand and top of his head!

~Ôrc~

Make sure you're getting permission when you take stuff from deviantart. Everbody already knew that though, didn't they. ;)

ummm... yeah... sure i did >.> whoops...

p.s. what does it mean when my HP goes down under my avatar? it was full this morning...

It means you died -_-....no, once you grow to lv 28 your HP drops.....just how it is xD

-Black Rayquaza

Back