Professor Willow from 'Pokemon GO' Coming to the TCG this Summer!

vexel

Aspiring Trainer
Received one today - anyone know when Pokémon is making the code live for redemption?

Having issues redeeming it and hoping I didn't get a bad code :(

EDIT: Learned the code isn't redeemable until July 1

Last edited:

Nintenfreak

Aspiring Trainer
What counts as a Pokemon GO product? Does it have to be clothes , or is there some place I buy in game garbage on the site?

catfriend

Aspiring Trainer
Received one today - anyone know when Pokémon is making the code live for redemption?

Having issues redeeming it and hoping I didn't get a bad code :(

EDIT: Learned the code isn't redeemable until July 1
The exact time period it's available to claim is July 1, 2021, at 12:00 am UTC - August 1, 2023, at 12:00 am UTC.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
What counts as a Pokemon GO product? Does it have to be clothes , or is there some place I buy in game garbage on the site?

There's also water bottles, when you go to the main home page there should be different collection series (should be the first one), just click on the Pokemon Go one. Including out of stock items there's 26 items in total for now.

catfriend

Aspiring Trainer
Anything thing in Pokémon Center's Pokémon GO collection should count toward it. I know the new stuff does unsure about the older things.

Nyora

A Cat
I want to whip one out at a tournament that says something along the lines of "%#$& YOU" in the code

Pokeman7979

Aspiring Trainer
025 sm-p has a unique code so it's not the first TCG card of it's kind. Ofcourse I believe it's the first English TCG one. I just found this out last week myself.
-4585337308932874215.jpg

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Plus they give away shinies so often, it seems like theyve been reduced to a participation trophy.
I understand the reasons why many people feel this way, but the KIDS sure don’t feel the same way, and Pokémon was made for kids! Kids are still excited about Shiny Pokémon even if they aren’t as rare, and if the kids like something about Pokémon, that’s a big win for the franchise even if adult fans feel disappointed.