Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (temporarily not open to requests)

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
16ly448.png

Welcome to Professor Garchomp's Banner Market. Here, I provide simple text banners made using Gimp. The simplicity of the banners is what makes them look presentable.

Professor Garchomp's Rules
1. Please be patient- contrary to popular belief, I actually have a life outside of PokeBeach :OOO

2. If you bother me about when my request will be finished and it's been less than a week since you posted your request, I will ignore your request.

3. In order for me to finish everyone's requests faster, please supply me with a rendered image. A render is a cut image that doesn't need any part of it cropped out in order to be presentable.

4. All PokeBeach/Slateport Market rules apply.

5. At the end of your request, please post the word "marmelade" in response to the question "What is a Mudkip's favorite food?" so I know that you actually read the rules. This word will change on a weekly basis, so don't try to pull any tricks ;D

6. Due to time constraints, I must keep requests to one request per member per week. There will be a "waiting list" that can consist of up to five requests from five different members. Once that list is full, I will no longer be accepting requests. Anyone who posts when there is a full list will have to request again when there is a spot open on the list.

7. This is more of a suggestion then a rule, but if you do post a rendered image, I suggest that you make it full body art, rather than a cropped or cut image. Therfore, for my kind of banners, this probably won't look as nice as this, due to the card format. It may be your best option to go with KS art or another piece of artwork that hasn't been cut apart.

Banner Examples
25ft28m.png

dz08w.png

29dk85y.png

wch0df.png

Banner Form (You may delete the extra text below)
*Text- What You want the banner to say, how you want it to look, etc.
*Text Color/Other Colors- Can be one color, a blend of two colors, or two separate colors for two separate pieces of text, any other colors you want implemented in the banner.
*Text Font- Explain how you would like the font to look or supply me with a usable font from a website.
*Size- You don't have to give me extremely specific dimensions, but it would be nice if I had an idea of how large you want it. Saying "medium" won't help, as my perspective of a "medium" sized banner may be different from your perspective. Say "default" if you want a size similar to the example banners- approx. 320x200
*Image/Render (If any)- Supply me with a link, please.
*Anything Else- Overall feel, theme, etc. "Make it look awesome" isn't going to help xD Also, feel free to post a specific brush you'd like me to use if you want.
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- Oh, you should know what goes here xD

This is an example of what a form should look like when filled out-
*Text- SinnohTrainer17
*Text Color- Cerulean and a lighter blue.
*Text Font- This font, please!
*Size- Default
*Image/Render- Use this one!
*Anything Else- Use splatter brushes! Thank you!
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- You know what to put here ;D

Waiting List
1. Thominator
2. TheDarkLucario
3. Hyperbeem
4. Sergel
5. BeserkMagikarp

I am not accepting applications for hire until further notice. The shop is now open. Request away!

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market

First Order!!
*Text- Jayj4
*Text Color- Orange
*Text Font- Any would do (something futuristic and techno would be good)
*Size- Default
*Image/Render-
2eob5s9.png

*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- Marmelade (Hope I spelt it right XD)

*Text- Tyranitar Hunter
*Text Color/Other Colors- Tyranitar- Green & black mix Hunter- Brown & black mix
*Text Font- the font in your sig works
*Size- default
*Image/Render (If any)-
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/82/248Tyranitar.png
*Anything Else-
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- marmelade

*Text-Infernape Master
*Text Color/Other Colors-red, orange, yellow, basically anything fiery
*Text Font-http://www.dafont.com/cheap-fire.font
*Size-default
*Image/Render-http://pokemondb.net/static/artwork/infernape.jpg
*Anything Else-make it fiery please
*What is Mudkip's favorite food?-marmelade

All three requests have been approved. I've started working on the first request.

Edit: Jayj4, your request is finished. If there's anything wrong with it, please let me know.
2h49vnq.png

Link to your sig.

Next up is Ra2terra, then slickmario.

Edit 2: slickmario's request has been put on hold until he responds to my PM. For the time being, I will work on Ra2terra's request.

Edit 3: Ra2terra, your request is finished. If there's anything wrong with it, please let me know.
24x2gc4.png

Link to your sig.

Next up is slickmario.

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (Jayj4 & Ra2terra, your request is finished- s

*Text- jirachinick
*Text Color- Yellow and a little blue
*Text Font- This one!
*Size- Default
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- marmelade

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (Jayj4 & Ra2terra, your request is finished- see post #6)

jirachinick, your request has been approved. I'll most likely have slickmario's request done tonight and jirachinick's done either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for their patience!

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (Jayj4 & Ra2terra, your request is finished- see post #6)

thanks, looks great

slickmario, your request is finished. Sorry it took so long- the first sig I made was far too busy and not very presentable. I hope you like this one. If you find anything wrong with it, feel free to let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

zyftp4.png

Link to your sig.

I've already began work on jirachinick's sig. It will hopefully be up soon.

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (slickmario, your request is finished- post #10)

this looks great thanks

Thominator, your request has been approved. It should be done late tonight or early tomorrow.

Edit: jirachinick, your request is finished. If you find anything wrong with it, feel free to let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

25u06r4.png

Link to your sig.

RE: Professor Garchomp's Banner Market (jirachinick, your request is finished- post #13)

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks so much XD

I'm glad you like it ^^
And Thominator, don't worry- I didn't forget your request. xP Expect it tomorrow around late afternoon. Thank you for your patience.

*Text- Defying Gravity
*Text Color- Black
*Text Font- 28 Days Later
*Size- Medium
*Anything Else- Use splatter brushes!
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- Mudkips. He's obviously a cannibal. marmelade

Request approved ;D
Should be done tomorrow, late afternoon-ish.
Gah! Forgot to update request list.

The request list has been fully updated as of now. All requests have been either approved or denied. The time is 10:31 PM.

*Text- Hyperbeem
*Text Color- Red
*Text Font- Professor Garchomp Font
*Size- Smallish
*Image/Render- A cool Deoxys-A
*Anything Else- Use splatter brushes! Also, I want it as an avatar. Possible?
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- Mamamamarmelade.

*Text- Sergel
*Text Color- Whatever you think looks best
*Text Font- Quid Pro Quo
*Size- Medium
*Anything Else- Possibly a space type feel
*What is a Mudkip's favorite food?- Marmalade

@Hyperbeem: And by "smallish", you mean..default..? Because that's relatively small.
@Sergel: Your sig would most likely turn out better if you supply my with an image that isn't cut off at the top and bottom like yours. Let me know if you'd like to change your render so the banner looks better.

Other than that, both requests look alright. They'll be done once I finish the the previous two requests, so Tuesday nightish-Wednesday nightish.

Back