• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format PRC-On: Zygarde EX / Regirock / Carbink BREAK

Korrina is likely receiving a reprint since it's part of the Zygarde-ex perfect battle deck. If it doesn't, i'll be highly surprised.
Was it part of the set? If it was, you just brought some players an extremely useful bit of info. Edit: Just read the other comments. I believe you are right about it disappearing, because that's exactly what they did with Fighting Stadium.

The reason I have birch, is because it is a good late game shuffle supporter. Using N for 1 or 2 cards late game, can really suck
Actually, not really. Late game, you either have all of your setup, have no setup, or have a better draw Supporter. Plus, keep in mind, N for only 1-2 cards prevents you from decking out.

Back