Potential BREAK Pokemon in Upcoming Sets!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Awesome! It will likely be in Fates Collide or another BREAK Evolution box.
look at BREAKpoint we got 2 BREAKs of the main type Golduck and Greninja and Golduck was a deck promo in Fates Collide we get Lugia BREAK and most likely Crobat BREAK, the Japanese promo

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Finally - a card with hardcore nudity!
But, kidding aside, since BREAK cards have the same abilities as their previous evolutions, won't you be able to do the sneaky bite thing (or whatever it's called) again anyway?

Frosstoise

Pokemon Connoisseur
Some Basic Pokemon that aren't joke characters would actually make pretty good Pokemon-BREAK. I, for one, would love to see a Seviper-BREAK, a Zangoose-BREAK, and a Druddigon-BREAK. The aforementioned Snorlax-BREAK would be pretty cool too - I imagine it would have an insane amount of hit points.

Serperior BREAK. He could have Overwhelming Smugness as a power.

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Can we pre-emptively destroy every copy of this to stop people playing these mind-numbingly boring Bats decks all day in Standard?

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
more like
(Ability) bite down:
When you evolve this Pokemon, choose a pokemon with 3 or more damage counters on it, knock it out.

or

(Ability) Sly Bite:
When you evolve this Pokemon, put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokemon that has damage counters.

I hope it is the damage kill I have a deckl list on this

swapforce1

Shaymin lover
Farfetch'd BREAK. Dunsparce BREAK.

Make it happen, PCL.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK ya that would be fun dunparc3e break Derp : when you break evolve this pokemon your opponent takes 6 Prize cards

farfetched crazy bird : Filp a coin if heads discard the top 10 cards of your deck if tails discard the top 5 cards of your deck
#troll

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Likely not, since regular Crobat says "this Pokemon".
Exactly. Saying this Pokémon refers to the Pokémon, not Crobat. And since it does say that, you could technically use Sneaky Bite and Surprise Bite. Knowing that, we will either get an attack, or an errata for the card(s).

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
(C): Apologetic Bite: Heal all damage counters off your opponent's benched pokemon,and apologize for being a bad person.

Purrloin

What if there's nothing under the black bar and it's just a way to make your Crobat line look fabulous?

MarshalBry

Aspiring Trainer
What if there's nothing under the black bar and it's just a way to make your Crobat line look fabulous?

Cro Money, Cro Problems: When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokémon, you may shove this Pokémon in your opponent's face and tell them how much you spent on your deck. If you spent more money on your deck, you may return this Pokémon and all cards attached to it to your hand.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
looking at the positioning of the box compared to attack/abilities on other breaks pretty sure it's an ability

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
[P] ultra poison
The defending pokemon is now poisoned. Put 4 damage counters instead of 1 on that pokemon between turns. If the defending pokemon is an EX pokemon, put 8 damage counters instead of 4 on that pokemon between turns.

BerndDasAbsolJenkins

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe a Skill Dive??? 30 damage to each of opponents pokemon, seems legit.

Y U no put absol break?? I would love that

Last edited by a moderator:

LiftoffLizard

Hoenn Nerd
I agree with the ability thing. They did the same thing with Greninja BREAK, so it would make sense to give Crobat the same sort of trend.