Possible Fix for Unlmited

InfiniteMasterEx ur just right all the way, no much decks could survive unlimited, and new cards (RS on) wont even effect the game play, ppl just use the same ol GOW, ER, SER, slowking, sneasel..... which makes unlimited almost loses attraction due to the dull gameplay....

Haha, thanks for the support, TYranitarFReak! :D

Anyways, updated new list. Imposter Oak's Revenge has been added to restricted and Rocket's Trap to banned. Imposter Oak's Revenge is pretty powerful by itself and would make a nice tech card, giving an advantage in desperate times. Tyrogue has been moved down to limited and Oak to restricted. Like IOR, I felt that Oak could be used as a crutch and save players when in desperate situations and one copy would at least not allow to do oak-for-an-oak. Dark Vileplume is also removed.

Also, I need more opinions on SER, Tyrogue, and Slowking. According to Whisker, SER makes evolution decks useless but I'm unsure since it has a cost, thus cannot be used anytime like ER, and it's 2-for-1 deal generally nets you ahead of 1 energy card. Tyrogue is not common nowadays but T1 30 damage that can FTK babies and pretty much any evolvable basics that has fighting weakness. Slowking can go two ways I found out: 1) act like it's been errata'd and follow the Japanese effect (has to be active) or 2) limited to 1 or 2 copies using it's translated power.

Back