Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could still rng me a neutral nature-vulpix and an adamant mudkip, both shiny, I'll trade you a shiny moltres and a shiny latias:D

I can offer a whole bunch of shiny legends, all legit, if you swap me shiny spiritomb and porygon, coz alvin is banned, and also rng me the shiny kanto starters? I have nearly all the shiny legends, including moltres, articuno, zapdos, rayquaza, mewtwo, groudon, kyogre, latios and latias, dialga palkia giratina and ho-oh lugia and celebi.

If you could still rng me a neutral nature-vulpix and an adamant mudkip, both shiny, I'll trade you a shiny moltres and a shiny latias

Um, actually, I'll pass. Thanks though.

I can offer a whole bunch of shiny legends, all legit, if you swap me shiny spiritomb and porygon, coz alvin is banned, and also rng me the shiny kanto starters? I have nearly all the shiny legends, including moltres, articuno, zapdos, rayquaza, mewtwo, groudon, kyogre, latios and latias, dialga palkia giratina and ho-oh lugia and celebi.

Do you have a shiny Deoxys? If so, is it legit and not in a Master Ball? What about the Celibi? Thanks.

What natures are your Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit (they don't have to be shiny - I prefer battling than collecting)?
I have shiny feebas lv. 20 (ready to evolve at lv. 21 if you want), shiny whismur, and shiny rayquaza. They're legit, however, I clone them from my Emerald game pack and send them to my 4th gen games. Do you want to trade?

Porygon is the best pokemon ever.
Hey I'm interested in your tru arceus, I have some events that I can offer.
Japanese movie darkrai
TRU Manaphy
World 08 Lucario
10 Aniv Celebi
Japanese movie shaymin
Wishmaker Jirachi

Charizard, Serious, and knows Flare Blitz, Earth Quake, Roost, and Dragon Claw,Togekiss, Impish.
Blissey, Sassy.
i want those because their shinies and i offer you all crown dogs UT

Chariblaze said:
Dead thread revives in Pokemon Trading are only allowed if the OP is the reviver. In all other cases, such as in this one, the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back