Pokemon's Twitter Sneak Peek: New PokemonCenter.com Opening in August! [7/1]

OMG!

In my area, the only places I know to get plushies after Pokemon Center.com's now-first closing were mom-and-pop stores, such as All 4 Anime, located inside Phoenix Metrocenter mall. But since they carry other plushies too, it's nice that Pokemoncenter.com is reopening. After it re-opens, I bet All 4 Anime won't get as much plushie sales from pokemon like they used to, as such sales will shift to Pokemoncenter.com.

^ Whatever you try to sell, Pokemoncenter.com, welcome back to active status!

I hope they allow Canadian orders. From what I remember, the old site wouldn't allow you to make online purchases. It was pretty disappointing.

Oh wow. Glad they're given Pokemoncenter.com a second chance. Because I think the site can survive and thrive this time around because hopefully they know what to do/what not to do in running the site.

Hopefully, everything goes swimmingly.

Also, the Pikachu mailman plushie (Is it one?) is adorable.

I don't have to get ripped off on eBay anymore!!

tumblr_n35fr14IxQ1tw1vhco1_250.gif

Called it- something that isn't really "special"., just an advertisement for Pokemoncenter.com. I'm glad that Pokemoncenter.com is coming back, but I'm really confused why they just sent random twitter users those messages.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Pangoro#1999 said:
Will the products ship to the Netherlands ?

It's only for the United States it seems. See the latest image in the post.

That was back when it closed. There's probably a chance TPCI has realized how much demand there's is for pokemon merchandise outside of just America and Japan and allow international shipping this time.

Retro_on_theGo said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
It's only for the United States it seems. See the latest image in the post.

That was back when it closed. There's probably a chance TPCI has realized how much demand there's is for pokemon merchandise outside of just America and Japan and allow international shipping this time.

No, read the story, it's only for the U.S. right now.

THEY DON'T WANT MY MONEY HUH.

* you Pokémon. Ship to EU at least.

I remember buying from pokemoncenter.com during it last few days.
I bet the site will crash on it's official opening day. (hope not)

I hope they'll start shipping internationally before this year ends, also hope they accept money orders, Paypal and other purchasing methods since if I remember correctly it was only credit cards last time.

I love my surprise package! The invitation, I will keep in a safe place! :) I'm already using my new Pikachu iPhone case! :) The travel mug will come in handy too, this summer! The plushie is adorable! The notebook would be an awesome display!

Teeboy23 said:
I love my surprise package! The invitation, I will keep in a safe place! :) I'm already using my new Pikachu iPhone case! :) The travel mug will come in handy too, this summer! The plushie is adorable! The notebook would be an awesome display!
I find it funny that they sent an iPhone case when not all people have an iPhone. It's like buying a 3DS that comes with a IPad charger.

Retro_on_theGo said:
Ah ok then, well that sucks for others.

Europeans need to make a strike for Japanese stuff. Most of the times we end up empty handed. The only positive thing of being the last to receive the games was that we didn't suffer from most of the glitches and bugs and now that's more or less gone! :(
Yes, Nintendo makes a serious investment in Europe with the many languages we have here but when it comes to merchandise there's still nothing.

Oh wow. That was much more generous than I had ever assumed. I had thought maybe some trading cards, post cards, stickers and hell maybe some posters but plushies, phone case and a notebook?! If you didn't want to keep these, I'd think you could sell these for a few bucks. Why does fortune never smile upon me? ;-; Probably karma. Definitely karma. :x

Well good to know it was not shady business going on.

I wonder if this re-opened due to the efforts of Drohn buying and sending so much stuff from the Pokemon Center. Of course the success of XY would also take factor. Probably a lot of factor.. I am shocked that they won't ship to EU. I sell so much of my Japanese stuff on ebay and most of my buyers are from Europe.

This is usually where I'd pull out old faithful "Yes Gif" to express my feelings about getting plushies for Jolteon, Torkoal, Greninja, Lilligant, etc., but I don't feel like it right now...

It's coming back? I remember when they closed my 2nd year of highschool, I was going to buy my crush at the time (not just really-good-friend-i-think-of-as-an-older-brother) a Flygon plush from there for him. They closed shortly before I bought it, which made me sad because I had to look elsewhere for the elusive plush. I'm fully ecstatic they are coming back.

Back