Pokemon2Uwebsite?

I just checked it out. There stuff seems extremely overpriced.

Somethings are overpriced, other things are the only pace I could find it and some other stuff is a good price. I've just never gotten an email back so I dunno if the website is still being maintained. Mostly I'm just wondering if anyone has ever got what they ordered from it.

Never ordered from them but they updated their DNS info on 15th Feb, however if they're not responding to emails I'd probably steer clear.

Bendymoose said:
Never ordered from them but they updated their DNS info on 15th Feb, however if they're not responding to emails I'd probably steer clear.

Feb 2013?

It's worth a try ;p PayPal is good at issuing refunds if your stuff never shows up, and it's not like they can fake a USPS or UPS tracking number if they actually don't ship.

nvrBungeeJumped said:
Feb 2013?

Yup, at least it shows somebody cares about the site :) If you do place an order let us know how it goes, it's always useful to have other places to spend our hard earned money haha

nvrBungeeJumped said:
Bendymoose said:

Feb 2013?

It's worth a try ;p PayPal is good at issuing refunds if your stuff never shows up,

If it is within 45 days.

Interesting... I found a phone number on his website, phoned him up, talked with him for a while and made a purchase. Apparently he has set the inquiries in regards to Pokemon cards to go to his spam folder. He prefers people to just buy from what he lists them as on his site as most people try to haggle or offer lower prices which he is not interested in. Apparently he is more interested in Yugioh Cards and collecting those.

He sent me high quality scans of the cards I was interested in and was a pretty cool guy. Now I'll just wait for them to arrive and I'll let y'all know how that is when they do arrive.

Back