XY Pokemon X / Y: Playthroughs Thread

I am lazy, so I do all kinds of other stuff, but I just got Mewtwo.

My team contains the following pokemon:

Delphox (Archibald) lvl 74
Florges (Grande Fleur) lvl 72
Barbaracle (Barbabarnaco) lvl 72
Furfrou (La Reinne cut, but at the time of the league Diamond cut) (Antoinette) lvl 70
Gourgeist (Super size) (Pompoenemans) lvl 69
Goodra (Her Goomness) lvl 67

Mega stones found: Charizardite X, Lucarionite, Mewtwonite X, Gengarite, Absolite

Most of the team is now boxed tough... I am now going to breed pokemon for my more serious teams...

[split] What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Ever Changing List Here!

Just beat the game this morning

-Blade/Salamance lv 67
-B E A S T/Charizard lv 69
-Chuck/Chestnaught lv 69
-Oblivion/Yveltal lv 65
-Blaziken lv 72
-DiamondSword/Aegislash lv 69

The elite 4 was not too hard, but the champion was super easy. I swept her with just Blaziken

Beat the Elite Four and Champion!
Team:
Blaziken Lv. 87
Psy (Gardevoir) Lv. 65
Sonic (Chesnaut) Lv. 73
Spider-Pig (Flygon) Lv. 67
BubbleBuddy (Blastoise) Lv. 70
Lancelot (Doublade) Lv. 59

RE: What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Ever Changing List Here!

Just entered the power plant, my team is

Delphox 40
Venusaur 39
Lucario 35
Sylveon 37
Tyrantrum 40
Clauncher 30

Need to level up clauncher a bit more, my original team was going to include hawlucha and aerodactyl but hawlucha has craps stats and got OHKO straight away, aerodactyl was under levelled so now hawlucha is my hm slave :D Tyrantrum was a must for a first run and I love lucario and I needed a pokemon besides venusaur that can mega evolve.

RE: What Pokemon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Ever Changing List Here!

My 6 at the moment are..

Blaziken (63)
Blastoise (61)
Raichu (60)
Charizard (46) (Got a LV1 Charmander in a trade)
Lampent (42)
Lucario (55)

I think im gonna swap Lampent for the Bergmite I just caught. He looks so ridiculous I gotta have it on my team lol

Don't just post your current team! You can talk about your progress; where you are in-game; what you have achieved and how; your current goals; or even how many Pokémon you've seen/caught! Posts that don't elaborate enough on their progress will be removed!

Now that I'm over halfway through my X version, I started Y too. I'm at Parfum Palace right now, and my team is:
  • Frogadier (Level 23)
  • Espurr (Level 12)
  • Fletchinder (Level 21)

I've just caught Espurr to try it out, and it works pretty well. I'm not sure if I really wanna use it, though. Possible, currently boxed members:
  • Dunsparce (Level 7, boxed)
  • Charmeleon (Level 17, boxed)
  • Torchic (Level 10, boxed)
  • Flabébé (Level 7, boxed)
  • Bunnelby (Level 3, boxed)

So, my team unwittingly became an 8-Mon rotation team.

It started innocently enough. I had just caught a Clawitzer, Cordak, and was using it to test the effects of super training on normal gameplay by super training it to max-special attack EVs. It worked well, holding its own despite being a much-lower level than the rest of my team.
Then, earlier this afternoon, I caught Xerneas. And, while I had not been planning on using it up until now, once I caught it, I felt strangely compelled to add Xerneas to my team. Was it subliminal messages? Mind control? I don't know, but now there's a Xerneas on my team.

Anyway, I just beat the 8th Gym easily, mostly thanks to Cordak's Aura Sphere. My team is:
Chesnaught (Draug) lvl 62
Butterfree (Chester) lvl 63
Charizard (Benedict) lvl 66
Absol (Say'ri) lvl 64
Heliolisk (CarInsurance) lvl 65
Goodra (Goodra) lvl 60
Clawitzer (Cordak) lvl 61
Xerneas (Xerneas {I just felt it would be wrong to nickname it, for some reason}) lvl 60

Mega stones found: Charizardite X, Lucarionite, Gengarite, Abomasite

I have four badges at the moment. The gap between the first and second gym leaders took me a few days, and I only battle one gym leader a day. Yesterday I spent some time grinding so my team's pretty high leveled now (compared to the NPCs, at least). I have a Greninja, Simisear, Venusaur, Florges, Malamar, and Raichu on my team, all level 44 besides Raichu at level 45. I'm really happy with how my team turned out and how well they do in battle. I'm stocking up on reset bags and waiting till after the game to EV train because, unless you do it all at once, you'll be getting a bunch of unwanted EVs in there.

As for mega stones, I have Venusaurite, Lucarionite, Blazikenite, Aerodactylite, and Ampharosite. Not a ton, but I'll stay on the lookout...

Today I was kind of creeped out by the game. First, I had my first encounter with AZ, and I couldn't believe how flipping tall he was! I'm really anxious to find out who/what he is and why they say he's 3000 years old... But seriously, him being a giant kind of freaked me out. And then after that, I met the creepy lady in Lumiose. Really weird, to say the least.

I'm always excited for the next day because I get to win my next gym badge. This game is really outstanding so far, and I haven't gotten deep into the story!

...Whew.

Just beat the game today. My week has basically consisted of working from 8 to 5, then coming home to some rigorous Pokémon training in the evenings :p

Let me just say that EXP Share in this game helped to boost my team to insane levels. As of beating the Champion, my lowest was 69 and highest was 80 (which would be my still-yet-unevolved starter Pokémon, Acorn (props to anyone who knows where the name comes from and who the Pokémon is!) and I had a full team of six.

Needless to say the Pokémon League was a bit of a pushover. Haha.

I haven't done a whole lot with Super Training yet, but I have spent a lot of time playing with a couple of my guys in Amie. It's quite fun...and rewarding!

But at any rate, now that the initial journey is over I can go back over what I missed and train at a more...normal pace from here on. Heh.

Pokemon Y Version,
Playtime: 41 Hours
Pokedex: 266 - Central (56/119), Coastal (42/96), Mountain (23/51)
Badges: 7
Team: Greninja (Lv. 46), Aurorus (Lv. 46), Venusaur (Lv. 45), Talonflame (Lv. 45), Pangoro (Lv. 43), Bergmite (Lv. 18)
Mega Stones: Venusaunite, Lucarionite, Amparosnite, Genganite, Abomanite

Just beat Lysandre in his lab.

Clawitzer lv61 (My god, he's amazing)
Starmie lv50
Tentacruel lv53 (Poison types are so useful now! <3)
Lapras lv51
Gyarados lv51
Barbaracle lv40

(FYI; I always play an water-type team every generation, it's a tradition. :p)

Back