Pokemon Worlds 2024 Dates and Venue FINALLY Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Worlds 2024 will take place at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii from August 16th to 18th! The announcement was just made during the closing ceremonies of EUIC.

Hawaii-Convention-Center-300x169.jpg

Convention_Center_Afternoon_11mm_by_Cameron_Brooks_Large__3d9c8f5e-2a02-45fd-b18d-5e5b9d0f2fad_jpg-300x133.jpg

Worlds-2024-Art-1-300x168.jpg

Honolulu-2024-300x300.jpeg

wc24-key-art-copy-300x210.jpg

Today’s announcement was made relatively late compared to previous years. Last year’s venue was announced on Pokemon Day in...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/04/pokemon-worlds-2024-dates-and-venue-finally-revealed"]Continue reading...

Last edited:
If Worlds was somewhere super affordable, releasing the dates now would still be barely forgivable. If I’d ever had any plans to go to Hawaii, I would be fuming that we found out the Worlds 2026 location before the 2024 dates

If last year is anything to go by, SV7 will probably release closer to Worlds
They have been coordinating release dates with the monthly ladder of PTCGL so either SV7 comes out before Worlds (july 26 or august 02) or after Worlds (august 23 or august 30).

They have been coordinating release dates with the monthly ladder of PTCGL so either SV7 comes out before Worlds (july 26 or august 02) or after Worlds (august 23 or august 30).
They also been releasing sets 2 weeks before major events Ska euic, naic n laic so works oro be a good guess

Does Worlds always has closing ceremonies that announce TCG future products? Maybe they might surprise us with a product that commemorate Gold, Silver, to a new world...

Does Worlds always has closing ceremonies that announce TCG future products? Maybe they might surprise us with a product that commemorate Gold, Silver, to a new world...
Normal they give a teaser of new type of card or mechanic like vmax vstar n such. Plus where Worlds will be following year, My guess is east coast or ohio. Maybe even Canada.

We can see that after SV6 is released on May. Then we can see when next Battle pass ends

Normal they give a teaser of new type of card or mechanic like vmax vstar n such. Plus where Worlds will be following year, My guess is east coast or ohio. Maybe even Canada.
Maybe Mega? Because they come back with Legends of ZA ? while Stellar Type will be released on july in Japan before Worlds

They also been releasing sets 2 weeks before major events Ska euic, naic n laic so works oro be a good guess
not always though
last year EUIC and NAIC dubuted new formats but Worlds used the same format as NAIC with Obsidian Flames releasing the day Worlds started

Back