Pokemon Pokemon Tower Defense

These codes are for a shiny gyarados i guess the first 2 people to see these codes gets the shiny gyarados it will be only one person to get it if they feel selfish and decide to take both.

14dddc73d6e72a
05de

14dddc7a57279a
cd44

Now I have two shiny zubat.. anyone want one? I am looking for Abra. P.M. me if interested.
UPDATE: never mind. u can use the code as many times as u want. I have like 20 now.

sry about those not working i have almost all shiny pokemon but i left tackle on them just in case you guys wanted to change the moves so to make it where you get what you want send me a pm and i will give you the shiny pokemon code to trade

@adan15 - The update is likely to be finished by tomorrow (but it could be finished Monday).

@Everyone - Here's the progress on the next update:

New level - 13.333333333333... (yeah, you get the idea) %
6 new TMs to buy in the pokemart - 50%
4 new evolutions - 100%
Level Cap to 36 (it is a rather steep increase) - 100%

Multiplayer will apparently be out in the near future, but don't expect to play it this week or next week.

Next update sounds good, new level cap can't wait to get the final evo for my starter. TM's also sound very interesting, any ideas on which moves will be in the TM's?

Crobat will never be obtainable in this game, as it only contains the original 151 pokemon. The only exception to this rule is Kyogre, but you won't be able to catch that either. I don't know what the 6 TMs are, and there will be no new pokemon to catch in this update. The 4 evolutions are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Pidgeot.

No problem ;)

BREAKING NEWS!

The 6 TMs which were supposed to be added have been postponed and will instead be added in a future update. Due to this, the update has technically been completed and is currently being sent and uploaded to other sites. Check the website you play on whenever you can as the updated version will be there any time from now!

Back