Writing Pokemon The Movie 13th The War of the Apocalyptic Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon The Movie 13th The Wrath of the Universal King, ARCEUS

Awesome? I make a grand scientifical insight and you respond: Awesome?

I will not update for some time, 'kay? School starts and Parents, ya know..

Wow, reminds me of porygon's data from the movie. when it travels through cyberspace and stuff it encounters stuff like this. Im guessing the magnesium air formes into a little ball of energy and explodes causing a huge blot of Carbon dioxide in a whirlpool shape. am i right?

what ok? am i right?

whaddya mean dunno?

You said am I right i said dunno.

why dont you know?

This is really good keep it up

Good luck at School :)

Here comes a heapin' helpin' of scenes!

Scene: Tonio Inn II

As Dawn, Ash, and Brock prepare for the wedding that is to come tomorrow, Dawn searches for the perfect dress, Ash for a great tuxedo, and Brock, a tuxedo, too. Tonio and Alice are not supposed to see each other, as it is misfortune to have the bride and groom see eye to eye until they get to the father of the church. The King had allowed the great big church in the castle to be used, and the place was completely adorned, from long ribbons on the walls to colorful arches by the stairs, and the ice statues.

Ash:Hmm, this tuxedo from contests doesn't look to shabby, eh, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Piii...Kaka!
Ash: Yeah, not too shabby. Great! Let me see if Brock's got his.

Ash goes to Brock's room.

Brock is facing the mirror.
Brock: You have such great hair, and beautiful face, with those eyes..
Ash: Thanks, I try and manage.
Brock: Huh? Ash! I'm working on my moves for the women tomorrow.
Ash: Sorry, dude, I was looking to see if you're ready.
Brock: Well I'm almost. Dawn's readying her basket with some hand picked daffodils, baby's breath, and daisies. She has her dress and so does Alice.
Ash: What about Tonio?
Brock: I haven't heard from him: he must be at the lab, but why on such an important day of preparing...

Back at Tonio's Lab:

Tonio: It seems the fog around the Universe was created when Palkia and Dialga started fighting. That distorted Time and Space must have deteriorated the Ionic impulses from stars and has sent electromagnetic waves to the central density. There Temporal Diffusion made a hole in Time and the waves spun the Space threads. Then that area destroyed the power to measure time and mixes radio waves, and turned into a reverse-density whirlpool. This is bad, real bad. The Universe is collapsing in...

There was a knock on the door.

Squire: The King has adviced me to tell you to leave the laboratory. Tomorrow's your wedding, big guy.
Tonio: Okay, I'll be leaving.
Squire: Thank you.

Scene: The 3 Lakes

Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf had received word of Arceus's arrival. They had known what to do to let him in, and as they did, they opened a chasm behind the Celestic Town Cave. Now they had to go into their Dimension Formes and unlock the Lake's Portal.

Uxie: Yyyuuuuuuuuxxx..
Mesprit: Meeeeessss....
Azelf: Ahhhzzzzzzz...

A flash of dazzling light made a glowing sphere around the peak of Mt.Coronet. The mountains were a radiant orange, and they danced, literally, waving and moving like shadows of dancers jumping up and down. They turned into a floating pond of gold and emblazoned orange, and floated, and with the coming of dawn, nobody saw that at all.

I cant wait till the next chapter its getting so interesting!

Orly???

It is?

Then why are 5 people posting and reading it :( :(

Youve had 354+ views just not very many people post

Oh man, this is so great so far. For the five people who are reading it, they can't get their eyes off of it! By the way, in the scene where you introduce the legendaries, you forgot Ho-oh and Manaphy (Phione, not important) but more importantly Ho-oh... Anyway, I like this! Please write more as soon as you get some time! :D

Thank you! Thank you!

And btw, I put int fighting Pokemon (Jirachi as messenger, Celebi as time warper)

Ho-oh doesn't fight, he stalks Ash... O.O

PimpRaichuKing said:
Ho-oh doesn't fight, he stalks Ash... O.O

lol :p
whens the next scene going to be posted/

It would be so cool, if ho-oh flew across the sky at the end of the movie dropping rainbow dust on Ash and his gang. Okay, I'm saying too much... hehe... nevermind... :D It's your story/movie and it's good too!

I am working on it, but also studying.

I'm taking 9th Grade science in 7th grade and Algebra I Honors Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back