Writing Pokemon The Movie 13th The War of the Apocalyptic Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scene: Apocalypse in the Big Apple

For your information, Ash and Co. are not in this scene.

It is a cloudy day on Manhattan, in the Big Apple, or New York, your preference. It was noted that Hurricane Carlton was incoming to the Frost Region, but as a Category 1 from a Category 3. Many people were staying indoors, but New York is always busy.

From Dark Morning to Dark Sunset, the day trotted and nobody noticed. It started to shower.

Misty was walking down the street holding a bag of books she got from the library. The shower intensified into rain. Misty started to run down the street to her apartment. She got there and opened the door and plopped her stuff down. She left to the bathroom, and the rain turned into a revered pumice of rain. Lightning boomed across the skies, and a News Van was driving to Statan Island.

The van stopped at an area and started to set up for the news.

Cameraman: We go live in 3, 2, 1..
Newslady: Hello and welcome to Sinnoh Now!Your direct news resource to the-

The microphone flew off.

Newslady: Excuse me, SOMEONE GET THE DA-
Cameraman: We're still live...
Newslady: Malarky. Well, okay, here it is, okay, I am coming here to report the international bridge from Steel Island and the Ocean Bay to Manhattan! It is raining cats and dogs now-

Lightning boomed and the land shook.

Newslady: Yes, Hurricane Carlton's effects can be felt from here! Now, let me point out the bridge! Over there with the long towers!

An unnatural obstruction was under the bridge

Newslady: What the heck is that thing?

The land shook terribly and entire buildings trembled to their destruction. Regigigas arose from the bottom of the bridge.

Regigigas: GIGIGIGASGIGAS!!!

Regigigas took the bridge and flung it towards the Statue of Liberty. The top of Liberty was knocked off, and Regigigas charged past the bay into the city.Groudon appeared as well, and the two used a devastating Earthquake!

There was a pothole in the city, and started to collapse in. The city was falling over. Buildings, destroyed,were crashing into each other, dust, fire, and shards of glass flying all over. Blasts of intense explosions shook the roads, ripping them up. Misty came from the bathroom, and rushed to get her neccessities. She called out Togekiss and she started to fly out of New York. Regigigas saw her flying, and threw a car at her. Togekiss dodged, and used Wish, with a Hydro Cannon to strike Gigas into the wrecked landscape.

Misty flew out, and as she flew, she saw a blue dot nearing her, going north....

Wow. Everyone's uniting in this movie. Cool scene. I like that it took place in an actual American city. The next few scenes are going to have intense action I can tell, but then again, anything can happen!

:O

SO WHAT?

It was good no?

It was SUPPOSED to be short. It isn't so important. New York destroyed, and Misty flying out.

I am more interested in the other places(the orb and stuff) but it was a great chapter that is probably the most important part of the story(not being sarcastic).

It may just be one of those scenes that after it's done you really need a new scene to come! I mean it's short so it just is a small flare to make the movie more interesting.

The Destoring scenes in every chapter (scene) would make me watch It OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER Again!

Also the scene when the legendary Pokemon all call eachother and each one is introduced is another cool scene in the movie. The destroying scenes though are some of the best!

Scene: The Ice Cavern

Dialga was flying up to a barren ice field near the Polar Region when he saw a band of flying Pokemon nearing them.

And they looked angry.

Deoxyses came into view, and started to attack Dialga.

Dialga: ROAR OF TIME!

The Deoxyses froze in time and fell thousands of feet below.
Ash: It's getting hard to breathe..
Dialga: Do not worry. We are here.

Dialga flew down to the tundra and looked around. He found a etching in the ground that symbolized a circle.
Dialga: Stand back! DIIIIIA!
A hyper beam blasted through the ice and a room appeared.
Dialga: Inside. Quickly!
Alice, Ash and Brock skedaddled to the cave entrance.
Inside, they spotted a lock on the door. Ash tried to open it, but no good.
Alice: Dialga, how will we open I-
Dialga: Manayiaku!
The door started to unlock, and the floor collapsed. They all fell about 4 stories into a cave.
They got up and saw the staircase to a long icicle miles down.
Ash: It's soo cold, I can't go on...
Dialga: Oh, REALLY? So, the entire Universe is going to die and collapse because little baby Ash is, a little cold????
Dialga: DIIIIAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIAHHH!
Ash jumped back, but fell down all those 16 stories down.
Brock/Alice: ASH!!
Ash plummeted into a icy pond of water. He got up, and tried to dry himslef, but it just froze.
The others followed him, and Dialga turned around to a glowing orb of ice.

Dialga: The Tundra Orb
Ash: Lemme get it!
Dialga: NOO!
Before Ash touched it, a spear of ice shot out of the orb and cut Ash.
Ash: YEEEOOOW!!! (Sucks thumb where he got cut)
Dialga: You cannot near it. You must distract it while I get it.
Ash/Brock/Alice: Okay!

Ash, Brock, and Alice ran towards the Orb and it began shooting ice spears at it as they dodged for their lives. Dialga came up to the orb and froze it in Time, but the orb redirected and froze Dialga.
Ash: Dialga!
Ash ran to Dialga, and saw he was really frozen.
Brock: Ash and Alice, you distract, I'll get the orb.
Ash/Alice: Okay.
They recontinued dodging and jumping, and Brock knocked it down into the floor, where it smashed and broke.
Ash: NOOO!
Dialga thawed out, and rose up. Ash, that was the outer Orb shell, to protect the Orb from theft.
Ash pushed away the broken glass, and got the inner orb.
Alice/Brock: Yes! We got it!
Dialga: Hurry! We need to leave! The opening is closing, and the cave will fall over!
They all started to rush back up the stairs and saw ice fall down like crazy, as if hail was happening, Ash couldn't see very well, and Brock was blown back by a large chunk of ice from the great icicle.
Ash/Alice: BROCK!
Dialga: We can't go back!
Ash: NO! I need to get Brock!
Dialga: ASH, NO! We are in PE-
Ash ignored Dialga and jumped off to the pond. He saw Brock drowning in the lake, and caught him and pushed him back up. Brock and Ash breathed in deep gulps of air when back up.
Ash: Are you okay?
Brock: Cough! Yeah, thanks, Ash, you saved me...
The entire cave fell over entirely.

Back at the entrance, Dialga saw this.
Dialga: Ash...

At the cave wreckage, someone called Ash and Brock.

A red-head trotted to the lake and saw some skin.

Misty: Ash? Brock? Are you there?

The tense parts like Ash almost dying in the cave in, and the Orb defense, I think this WILL be the movie.

ITS JUST TOO DARN GOOD!

Hmm, I will stop, unless, you can PM lots of doods and have them read it all and post. That'd make my day. OR promote the Fanfic.

Arceus, other legends, and all of the companions of ash eg, may, misty, dawn, and tonio and alice, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back